The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest sydneycove

I can deadset only name one miss I have ever seen worse than that and that was from a fat out of form over the hill Mario Jardel

Forlan's one was worse IIRC.

Mario Jardel managed to put the ball over the crossbar.... in front of an open goal.....from 2 yards out

Think of the difference that goal would have made for Torres. If he scored 2 against Man U everycunt would be like 'he's BACK' but instead we are saying his career has died. He's still been good but that was historical stuff.

What a super sunday! Old firm, tottenpool and manchelsea have been quality.

Fuckin' hell, that was awful.  He's done.

He's been great today tbh.

Because he managed to score 1? He should have 3 by now if he was confident on the ball like he was at Liverpool.

No. His general play has been good. He's looked extremly sharp, set up Ramires for what should have been a goal, and almost scored earlier where he skinned two players and forced a good save from De Gea. I was saying he was finished, too, before the start of the season, but I've seen enough to change my mind.

Aye, his best game this season, but for 50million, he should do that every match.  He's been as poor as Schevchenko was for Chelski. If not worse.

Some of the misses in this game :lol:

Ramirez, Torres, Berbatov. Could add Rooney's pen to the list as well.

And his scuff.

Forgot about that one.

Chelsea have looked so much worse since Lukaku came on.

He looks like a shit Shola tbh.

Think of the difference that goal would have made for Torres. If he scored 2 against Man U everycunt would be like 'he's BACK' but instead we are saying his career has died. He's still been good but that was historical stuff.

What a super sunday! Old firm, tottenpool and manchelsea have been quality.

Entertaining day of football, no doubt. Even yesterday had some unexpected results. Apart from ManU strolling the league, there's a mystery as to what's going to happen beneath them.

Man U are playing excellent football this season and I can't see any team beating them for the title.

I think they'll win the league as well but they don't look invincible any more. Chelsea could have scored a hatful if their finishing hadn't been so poor. They missed some real howlers.