The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

As I said on the other forum, I'm absolutely shocked Sunderland lost that. They have the two best defenders outside the Big Four. Champiunz Leegue medals too.

Sessegnon could stroll into 90% of teams in the league anarl.

I'd be livid with Bruce for taking off Larsson instead of Elmohamady, especially when he's bringing on another two strikers. Fair enough, Elmohamady should probably have had an assist for Wickhams miss, but when you're bringing on an extra two strikers, keep your best crosser on the pitch.

Not that I'm complainging like :iamatwat:

I'd be livid with Bruce for taking off Larsson instead of Elmohamady, especially when he's bringing on another two strikers. Fair enough, Elmohamady should probably have had an assist for Wickhams miss, but when you're bringing on an extra two strikers, keep your best crosser on the pitch.

Not that I'm complainging like :iamatwat:

Aye, loved that he took him off when they actually had a corner as well - takes a decent corner this lad, best get him off sharpish! Keep up the good work Agent Bruce.

Good luck to Norwich, I like them. They're not great but they've got some decent pacey players in attack who'll cause problems. Lovely simple move for the first goal.

I like that they have faith in lads from the lower leagues. Their squad is journeyman-tastic, but it works for them.

Good luck to Norwich, I like them. They're not great but they've got some decent pacey players in attack who'll cause problems. Lovely simple move for the first goal.

I like that they have faith in lads from the lower leagues. Their squad is journeyman-tastic, but it works for them.

They know they're not going to be carrying on like bellends if they go down though. Makes sense, or at least it should do.

I've got a lot of time for Norwich. Sympathetic manager who seems like he know's his football (dropping Holt is the right thing, gives them a much more dynamic attacking approach), class atmosphere in the ground. Also like them because they've been through hell since 2005 and come back in sensational fashion. Seems like they deserve their success. Really hope they stay up instead of Blackburn or Wigan.