The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

That Marseille handball there. Fair point from the commentator, what exactly is the point of having the officials by the goal if they don't spot things like that?

Indeed.

They don't do ANYTHING. :lol:

That Marseille handball there. Fair point from the commentator, what exactly is the point of having the officials by the goal if they don't spot things like that?

Indeed.

I suppose it saves the ref a bit of a walk to check the nets are attached.

Indeed.

Lighting rods for mad managers

Indeed.

I know theres a code of conduct and everything, but do they have to wear shorts, socks and boots like the ref?  They're barely moving most of the time.  They'd be fucking freezing!

I maybe wrong but is blue and white not Marseille home colours? Why are they wearing orange?

OM never wear their home kit at home in Europe. Even dafter forcing both teams to wear away colours