The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Some of the Man Utd fans on Facebook :lol: They keep liking links from all these ridiculous pages like "Man Utd is my heaven!!" and "Man Utd, the true red devils!!". Some of the quotes from pages tonight:

"What ever happens MU still the best,"

"MU wiill revenge!"

"man utd has no reason to lose..."

"i dont care what Sir Alex says i personally think he should just resign before he embarrasses himself even more"

"Dear Man Utd...

Everyone wants a new manager and younger and better players.

Sincerly Every United fan."

"on his first season and at just 34 yeras old andres villas boas do things better than you fergie!! shame on you"

This was my favourite:

"i'm sad at this.. but true united fans dont desert their team... i wont"

:lol:

'It's embarrassing to be in the Europa League,' said defender Patrice Evra.

:lol: It's not that fucking bad. You think they'd be relegated.

It's embarrassing for football that they're even allowed to play in the Europa League.

Some of the Man Utd fans on Facebook :lol: They keep liking links from all these ridiculous pages like "Man Utd is my heaven!!" and "Man Utd, the true red devils!!". Some of the quotes from pages tonight:

"MU wiill revenge!"

"i dont care what Sir Alex says i personally think he should just resign before he embarrasses himself even more"

"Dear Man Utd...

"on his first season and at just 34 yeras old andres villas boas do things better than you fergie!! shame on you"

This was my favourite:

Are those from that group?

I put my beard on the line ffs and they bailed on me. :(

"MU wiill revenge!"

"Dear Man Utd...

This was my favourite:

Bloody hell :lol:

That Man City loss really killed Man Utd. They looked fantastic at the beginning of the season, then Fergie completely closed it up and they've been incredibly mediocre.

I've not been paying attention to the CL so something might have happened there as well, but I reckon the season turned for ManUre when they set up not to lose to Liverpool the week before they played Citeh. Putting Phil Jones in midfielder to mark Charlie Adam ffs when your own team is full of attacking talent. It's an Allardyce type move.

Fuck this entire season. How the fuck did losing Cleverley and Anderson turn the team into vapid uncreative shite? They're not even that good! The last couple of months it's been like watching England play in United shirts. Lazy faffing, pointless crosses to a load of shortarses, fannying about 20 yards out, and just edging a win and pretending everything is fine. The moment Vidic isn't playing, the defence turns into a classroom full of 8 year olds while the teacher is in the toilet. Basil may have rode their luck and parked the bus, but at least they fucking concentrated. How many balls got into their box without 6 guys there ready to bray it away? Barely a one all match, whereas whenever they attacked Smalling and Evans were either not paying attention, or playing fucking musical statues whilst Rio seems to have replaced his pace with lots of pointing. Pointing to the left, pointing to the right. Stick both fingers up your arse, you'll accomplish about the same thing. He looks like an aimless kid waving his arms about in some advert for Kinect, complete with everything falling to bits the second he tries to fucking move. We've needed 1 or 2 midfielders for about 18 months, and now we probably need 1 or 2 defenders as well. And on top of it all now we've got to compete in the fucking Superfriends Trophy or whatever it's called now. It was a useless piss of shit for wankers 15 years ago even before the Champion's League was expanded. And now what is it? The UEFA equivilant of a patronizing pat on the head from a nurse at the old folks home for hitting the bowl and not pissing all over the floor. I'd rather we'd finished last in the group, because as long as it's the Champion's League's u-bend what's the fucking point?

But apart from that I'm fine.

Perfect summary.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=885&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigsoccer.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1858601%26page%3D13&v=1&libid=1323301279271&out=http%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash4%2F378429_10150444090954708_642014707_8328393_226017506_n.jpg&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigsoccer.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1858601%26page%3D12&title=Who%27s%20In%20Charge%20Here%3F%20-%20The%20New%20Ajax%20%5BR%5D%20-%20Page%2013%20-%20The%20Netherlands%20-%20Soccer%20forum%20-%20BigSoccer&txt=http%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net%2F...26017506_n.jpg&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13233013163171

wink and thumbs up...

http://forum.hr/showpost.php?p=37089070&postcount=243

From last year.

"According to Nacional's source, a foreigner close to UEFA, at least two games played in European competitions by Zagreb-based Dinamo football club are being investigated. Those played against Romanian side Timisoara and English side Arsenal. German police have in their possession circumstantial evidence that Dinamo club officials influenced some players on the team to play below their level in order that Dinamo lose those matches."

http://www.nacional.hr/en/clanak/50507/dinamos-european-matches-also-under-investigation"

Man U fans going on about how they'll still support them ever more.  Wow, that's loyality for you, sticking by your team through such hardships.  When people sing "Where were you when you were shit" you can reply "I stood there in our darkest hour, that season when we only got to play in the Champions League for a little bit and then we had to play in the Europa League.  Oh, the indignity."

Man U fans going on about how they'll still support them ever more.  Wow, that's loyality for you, sticking by your team through such hardships.  When people sing "Where were you when you were shit" you can reply "I stood there in our darkest hour, that season when we only got to play in the Champions League for a little bit and then we had to play in the Europa League.  Oh, the indignity."

how do they manage to cope with such shame as supporting a team playing in europes 2nd tier

Guest Craig-NUFC

French gambling watchdog are investigating the Lyon match. Also pictures of a Dinamo player winking and giving the thumbs up sign after Lyon's fifth. Granted that could mean nothing and probably didn't.