The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest bimpy474

He has left the ground with both feet, it has to be a red card.

Not really off the ground, its studs showing but not jumping in imo.

They were def both off the ground.

Not really jumping in though, if it was a full on jump then thats the dangerous tackle or excessive force, it was free kick but that was all imo.

Rooney may go through periods of poor form too, but he's an outstanding footballer. There's very few forwards who can do the job he is doing today. That's two or three times he's been in his own box clearing the ball. He's dropping into midfield to stop Carrick and Giggs being overrun, plus he's set up and scored the goal.

Wonderful player.

He has left the ground with both feet, it has to be a red card.

Not really off the ground, its studs showing but not jumping in imo.

They were def both off the ground.

Not really jumping in though, if it was a full on jump then thats the dangerous tackle or excessive force, it was free kick but that was all imo.

I don't think he intended to hurt him or anything, and it was maybe a little harsh, but for the sheer fact that both feet were off the ground, I can see why he was sent. It looked like he lost control a bit.

I'm pretty sure that will get rescinded.

No way in hell.

:sadnod:

Agreed. It's one of those that I'm sure can be justified under current rules.

It's fucking ridiculous like, where's the common sense? Where's the ability to recognise the intent in a tackle from the ref? Some understanding of the game? It's just fucking sad.