The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Imagine if that happened here and Bruce did that too Carver on Saturday man.

If Pards jabbed Mrs Doubtfire in the face I'd instant hail him as the man to lead us to glory.

Hope Barca are punished bigstyle for the monkey chants. Probably be brushed under the carpet though.

Honestly have no time for either side they're both detestable bunch of cunts

I can sign up for this.

Even tho I like Real, I accept they're all cunts. Where as Messi et al. are all saint-like in the eyes of their "fans" around here.

Wish this wankfest over the 'Clasico' would stop. Always ends up the same way, two brilliant football teams that shame themselves every time they play each other by diving, cheating and fighting in lumps. Yet people here still get worked up about it as if it was their own team, get a fucking grip.

I can sign up for this.

Even tho I like Real, I accept they're all cunts. Where as Messi et al. are all saint-like in the eyes of their "fans" around here.

There is an unenviable holier-than-thou attitude that clings to Barca. Both teams are as bad as each other.

I can sign up for this.

Messi is a saint and football is a better place with him in it.

There are a few theatrical whingers in the squad who are clearly dislikeable to a neutral, but Messi is definitely not one of them.

Wish this wankfest over the 'Clasico' would stop. Always ends up the same way, two brilliant football teams that shame themselves every time they play each other by diving, cheating and fighting in lumps. Yet people here still get worked up about it as if it was their own team, get a fucking grip.

:lol: :thup:

Wish this wankfest over the 'Clasico' would stop. Always ends up the same way, two brilliant football teams that shame themselves every time they play each other by diving, cheating and fighting in lumps. Yet people here still get worked up about it as if it was their own team, get a f***ing grip.

Aye. It's incredible that folk take an interest in the biggest fixure on the planet. Disloyal pricks should just watch a recording of Saturday's 0-0.

Wish this wankfest over the 'Clasico' would stop. Always ends up the same way, two brilliant football teams that shame themselves every time they play each other by diving, cheating and fighting in lumps. Yet people here still get worked up about it as if it was their own team, get a f***ing grip.

Aye. It's incredible that folk take an interest in the biggest fixure on the planet. Disloyal pricks should just watch a recording of Saturday's 0-0.

Taking an interest is one thing, but the arguments that happen on here because of this fixture are often nothing short of embarrassing.

Taking an interest is one thing, but the arguments that happen on here because of this fixture are often nothing short of embarrassing.

Don't see anything embarrassing about it. The sheer amount of them in recent months is why there's been so much talk about them and hence you'll see more comments hence you'll be more likely to think people are getting too worked up about it. Either way, don't see anything wrong with what people say about these games.

You're right like, it's pretty weird that people discuss an eventful football match on a football forum. Very bizarre.

That Marcelo tackle on Cesc was just as bad as De Jong's on Hatem, exact same technique.

But, nobody tackles in La Liga. Non-contact over there, isn't it?

Was weird.  I heard defenders in Spain just stand on the spot reading a newspaper.

You're right like, it's pretty weird that people discuss an eventful football match on a football forum. Very bizarre.

Think he's referring to the zeal involved (e.g Dresden, Pissi etc)