The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

No idea where the Silva w*** fest comes from. He's anonymous half the match. Milner puts himself about. Barry has had a good game too. Milner also set up two. Barry scored one. The f*** do you want them to do?

I know. It's not as if he's an exceptional footballer or anything, ey?

:lol:

Insane. Silva is a brilliant player.

He's had a good start tothis season. Didn't see him do it last, though. It looks like he's finally geled in to the team. I'm not saying he's shit. Just saying he gets far too much credit from people on this board.

Who probably saw a lot of him before he signed for City when he was exceptional?

Mostly kicking the ball at opponent shins everytime I see him. Today Milner has supported him well in everything he does.  Of course he's a great footballer but a lot of people on here make him out to be world class which he hasn't shown yet.

Christ on a cross.

He's had a good start tothis season. Didn't see him do it last, though. It looks like he's finally geled in to the team. I'm not saying he's shit. Just saying he gets far too much credit from people on this board.

Are you thinking of Rafael da Silva or something?

David Silva became the latest big-name Manchester City signing last summer when he arrived from Valencia for a princely sum of £25m. He is most comfortable in a wide attacking position, with a licence to roam inside, and his skills perfectly complement the City attack. He made a staggering 221 Dream Team points last season on his way to becoming the top points-scoring midfielder. Silva could well repeat this impressive performance in the current campaign and will be considered for selection by every experienced Dream Team manager.

Mostly kicking the ball at opponent shins everytime I see him. Today Milner has supported him well in everything he does.  Of course he's a great footballer but a lot of people on here make him out to be world class which he hasn't shown yet.

Christ on a cross.

:lol:

How about I just see how he plays this season. He's a player I really want to do well. Didn't think he did great last season. Looks exciting now though.

World class? Rooney, Tevez, VDV, Nani, Nasri, Lampard, There's a lot of great players in the Prem.

How about I just see how he plays this season. He's a player I really want to do well. Didn't think he did great last season. Looks exciting now though.

World class? Rooney, Tevez, VDV, Nani, Nasri, Lampard, There's a lot of great players in the Prem.

Have you watched Lampard at all last season or the first two matches of this one? He is the main problem for his club, imo.

Mancini's Interview on Sky:

Q:What't the situation with Samir Nasir?

"I hope we can have this player in the next day."

Q:Will Nasri be your last signing of the window?

"I hope not."

Scary.  They're really beginning to look the part, a couple more in and they're in for a fantastic season.

Silva is ridiculous like. Even if you haven't seen him play for Spain or Valencia he showed his class last season playing in a midfield with Gareth Barry.

You know I was aprenhensive about putting his name on there. Looks to be losing it now. They're gonna need a Modric or Mata to replace him. Looked up the lad in your avatar. Looks like Spurs and Ajax are after him

Modric and Mata are nowhere near alike, other than being tiny and both being footballers.

One reflection on our game yesterday.

If Blackburn don't go down this season, I will be utterly amazed. They're absolutely terrible.

Their manager was talking about bringing in 4 or 5 signings. In 10 days? Good luck with that one.

One reflection on our game yesterday.

If Blackburn don't go down this season, I will be utterly amazed. They're absolutely terrible.

Their manager was talking about bringing in 4 or 5 signings. In 10 days? Good luck with that one.

I like how they tried to sign Raul :iamatwat: