The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Both feet didn't even leave the ground man.

Can't wait to see Souness' reaction on this. Will probably think the cunt should go down for life in prison. Biased fucking media.

Can't wait to see Souness' reaction on this. Will probably think the cunt should go down for life in prison. Biased fucking media.

Really?

Can't wait to see Souness' reaction on this. Will probably think the c*** should go down for life in prison. Biased f***ing media.

Really?

Ex-Liverpool and all that. Wouldn't be surprised.

Trailing leg completely grounded man :lol:

That could make a genuine case for the kost idiotic straight red i've ever seen.

We need a review system like, it would have taken less than a minute to save the remaining 70.

but what would we have to debate about in the pub afterwards? (at least thats blatters thinking)

Can't wait to see Souness' reaction on this. Will probably think the c*** should go down for life in prison. Biased f***ing media.

Really?

Aye, ok then.

Really?

Aye, ok then.

If he doesn't call Suarez a cunt, it's Liverpooledia.

Everton always seem to be getting done by the ref in this fixture. Can think of a few times down the years when odd decisions have gone Liverpool's way.

odd is an understatement, remember in the same game I think Kuyt not getting sent off for flying into tackle both feet way off the ground and studs up and Carragher literally pulling an Everton player to the ground in the box and no penalty given

Everton always seem to be getting done by the ref in this fixture. Can think of a few times down the years when odd decisions have gone Liverpool's way.

odd is an understatement, remember in the same game I think Kuyt not getting sent off for flying into tackle both feet way off the ground and studs up and Carragher literally pulling an Everton player to the ground in the box and no penalty given

I remember that one as well aye.

Really?

Aye, ok then.

If he doesn't call Suarez a c***, it's Liverpooledia.

:rolleyes:

Atkinson's a completely fucking clueless arsehole. That City game, I didn't think a supposed top level referee could make so many fucking shocking decisions in one game, the Ben Arfa tackle, Williamson's perfect tackle on Tevez (which he knew full well wasn't a foul because he didn't send him off), a blatant penalty on Ameobi.

Fucking twat.