The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I wonder if Villas-Boas is wishing he had a Lovenkrands and a Guthrie to bring on and close the game out for them?

I wonder if Coyle is wishing he had a Tiote to smash a 'big clubs' pastie from 30yards on the volley?

I just think all the boxes are ticked for a struggling team. Best player unsettled and performing poorly, previous best performers getting older, bad form at the end of previous season, signing David N'Gog, lose best player from previous season, good players injured. Obviously it's been a  tough start but when players see themselves bottom of the table it's difficult to get over that mentality, and losing at home to Norwich won't have helped.

The thing is, if Coyle goes, who would want to manage this shower of sh^te?

When we sacked Hughton, we thought no-one would want to manage us. We're on the verge of a league title now mate.

When we sacked Hughton, we thought no-one would want to manage us. We're on the verge of a league title now mate.

Get in :lol::lol:

what the f***s wrong with Bolton I know chelsea are way better than them and confidence can't be great after losing 5 in a row but christ they don't even look like they're trying

No passion, no marking, no organisation, no belief.

In short, no hope.

Kinda dispels Coyle's myth in the media as being a good motivator, doesn't it?

what the f***s wrong with Bolton I know chelsea are way better than them and confidence can't be great after losing 5 in a row but christ they don't even look like they're trying

No passion, no marking, no organisation, no belief.

In short, no hope.

Kinda dispels Coyle's myth in the media as being a good motivator, doesn't it?

Not really, he is motivating me by letting his shit team be beat to secure my bet.

:fishing:

:lol:

Honestly think a N-O team could beat us at the moment.

Very easy to overlook just how hard Bolton's opening fixtures have been. The worry is that having all these games lined up at the start will have completely rocked confidence ahead of more winnable games.

We've hardly competed in these opening fixtures though, the Man City game aside