The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Fancy Arsenal to do Spurs tbh. Everyone's writing them off but they still have some good players.

Aye - I hope they do as well.

Nah man I hope Spurs tonk Arsenal about 4-0, would be beautiful. I'm very biased though because all the Arsenal fans I know think they have a god given right to win everything year in year out ¬_¬

I just find Spurs horrible. Good to watch, but everyone daan saaf seems to wank them off. Arsenal were wankable, not so much now, but were and they don't get masturbated as much.

Ah see where I live daan saaf the Spurs wank fest isn't that big tbh, certainly more Arsenal fans who haven't the first clue about anything, from personal experience. Not denying Arsenal do/did play some wonderful stuff. I'm not a massive fan of Spurs either tbh, but it's the lesser of two evils for me today :lol:

Fancy Arsenal to do Spurs tbh. Everyone's writing them off but they still have some good players.

Nah man I hope Spurs tonk Arsenal about 4-0, would be beautiful. I'm very biased though because all the Arsenal fans I know think they have a god given right to win everything year in year out ¬_¬

I just find Spurs horrible. Good to watch, but everyone daan saaf seems to w*** them off. Arsenal were wankable, not so much now, but were and they don't get masturbated as much.

Ah see where I live daan saaf the Spurs w*** fest isn't that big tbh, certainly more Arsenal fans who haven't the first clue about anything, from personal experience. Not denying Arsenal do/did play some wonderful stuff. I'm not a massive fan of Spurs either tbh, but it's the lesser of two evils for me today :lol:

Fair dues. I generally like away teams to win derbies too. Simply because it's funny - so long as it isn't us.

Spurs to go one up and Arsenal to win 2-1 in the last 5minutes would be ideal for me.

Yes, referees have a hard job etc etc, but how can you respect them when they get so much wrong? Ridiculous inconsistencies.

What ever could you mean?

No foul

http://www.itv.com/img//original/Newcastle-confirm-Ben-Arfa-injury-86fbcba0-9e63-483c-ab7a-3f944a3bffcb.jpg

Red card

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/dailyrecord3/oct2011/8/2/jack-rodwell-166732034.jpg

Consistant as fuck man.

I just find Spurs horrible. Good to watch, but everyone daan saaf seems to w*** them off. Arsenal were wankable, not so much now, but were and they don't get masturbated as much.

Ah see where I live daan saaf the Spurs w*** fest isn't that big tbh, certainly more Arsenal fans who haven't the first clue about anything, from personal experience. Not denying Arsenal do/did play some wonderful stuff. I'm not a massive fan of Spurs either tbh, but it's the lesser of two evils for me today :lol:

Fair dues. I generally like away teams to win derbies too. Simply because it's funny - so long as it isn't us.

Spurs to go one up and Arsenal to win 2-1 in the last 5minutes would be ideal for me.

Lol that's true, away derby wins are pretty funny :D

I spose a draw would do really, especially as both teams will be pressuring for our 4th spot!

Lol that's true, away derby wins are pretty funny :D

I spose a draw would do really, especially as both teams will be pressuring for our 4th spot!

Aye - as boring as derby day draws are you're right. Keep them away from us that's what matters.

Spurs vs. Arsenal in 15 mins.

Barca at 7.

Juve vs. Milan 7.45.

Real at 9.

:megusta:

Gonna have to do some double watching I think as I need to fit in the biggest classico in Argieball (Racing v Independiente) now that River have gone down.

Who we supporting out of Spurs and Arsenal?

I like Arsenal more than Spurs. I have RVP in my fantasy team. I want Spurs low on confidence after the international break. Spurs are closer to NUFC. I have £10 on Spurs not losing. Hm.