The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I like Villas Boas a lot, but he's come to Chelsea way to soon, a club with an impatient owner, bunch of increasingly erratic old players who can't adapt to a new system that well, a load of player power in the culture of the club in the spotlight with media incredibly suspicious of this young talented manager trying to get 'good old fashioned english players' to play quality football. It's a perfect storm to set back a promising career, he'll either be allowed to buy a load of better young players or be gone soon enough, and another new manager will struggle with the diminishing returns of their squad.

David Luiz is a terrible defender. Can see him in midfield maybe, but dunno, just comical, wonder if Abromavitch is forcing him to be played considering how much he cost.

Ronaldo, Tiote will definitely play better than the likes of Ramires and Mikel in Chelsea. How can you still argue against this?

How can you argue that? Tiote and Ramires aren't even close to being the same types of player and Mikel is absolute shit. Ramires gets a lot of stick for probably being one of the worst players last season, but this season he's actually been very decent, spreading the team and running a lot and even getting couple of goals.

Ronaldo, Tiote will definitely play better than the likes of Ramires and Mikel in Chelsea. How can you still argue against this?

How can you argue that? Tiote and Ramires aren't even close to being the same types of player and Mikel is absolute shit. Ramires gets a lot of stick for probably being one of the worst players last season, but this season he's actually been very decent, spreading the team and running a lot and even getting couple of goals.

Their best player this season along with Mata according to Chelsea fans.

David Luiz is a terrible defender. Can see him in midfield maybe, but dunno, just comical, wonder if Abromavitch is forcing him to be played considering how much he cost.

Forcing him? Think Luiz deserves his place in the lineup from time to time, problem is he never seems to have two good games in a row. Don't know if he needs adapting but in Portugal he was a very very good defender. If people give him time just like Colo has gotten I think he'll come good.

Whys AVB always crouched down, get up FFS!

he's annoying me looks like he's taking a dump

Oh ffs, some people on here caring about that stuff. Embarassing

Fixed that for you! :)

Not really, with those I meant small things that are meaningsless.

that?

:lol:

Im confused, fuck off :lol:

Anyone can see Drogba's finished.

Based on 10 months of poor form (either side of a summer break) in a disfunctional team?

Bothroyd and Helguson have outscored him in a QPR side with Barton (who you think is shite) and SWP, and with limited game time ffs.

But you don't even need argument/statistics/circumstantial evidence, you just need to have watched him with no blinkers. Which you can't. It's a nothing argument, it's just you doggedly holding on to someone who I assume is your childhood hero for whatever reason. People get old. Get over it.

How can you argue that? Tiote and Ramires aren't even close to being the same types of player and Mikel is absolute s***. Ramires gets a lot of stick for probably being one of the worst players last season, but this season he's actually been very decent, spreading the team and running a lot and even getting couple of goals.

He is saying that Tiote did not qualify for playing for Chelsea because of the likes of Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Meireles.

Calm down, not targeting your beloved South Americans.  Just his argument is bullshit. Chelsea's midfield got completely overrun-ed.

that?

that?

Im confused, f*** off :lol:

Im confused, f*** off :lol:

:lol: forget it then :lol:

How can you argue that? Tiote and Ramires aren't even close to being the same types of player and Mikel is absolute s***. Ramires gets a lot of stick for probably being one of the worst players last season, but this season he's actually been very decent, spreading the team and running a lot and even getting couple of goals.

He is saying that Tiote did not qualify for playing for Chelsea because of the likes of Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Meireles.

Calm down, not targeting your beloved South Americans.  Just his argument is bullshit. Chelsea's midfield got completely overrun-ed.

lampard was completely anonymous like

Maybe but in a team that's supposed to be challenging for the title and the champions league you should normally make sure you're playing your strongest defense in the games against other teams in similar bracket etc, if he needs time to bed him in, play against lower table clubs a bit and edge him into side. He's too much of a liability repeatedly, or play him in the Mikel role, that he might actually be better at than Mikel who rarely impresses.

He is the new Nolan.

And f***ing Wigan Athletic 'overrun-ed' ours for long periods the other week - with Tiote playing.

Give me something better than 45 minutes, please. Bullshit. :lol:

He is the new Nolan.

Aye, right.

And f***ing Wigan Athletic 'overrun-ed' ours for long periods the other week - with Tiote playing.

The same happened against Arsenal at home.  Ramsay having his best match so far.  Pure coincidence ah?

Anyone can see Drogba's finished.

Based on 10 months of poor form (either side of a summer break) in a disfunctional team?

Bothroyd and Helguson have outscored him in a QPR side with Barton (who you think is s****) and SWP, and with limited game time ffs.

But you don't even need argument/statistics/circumstantial evidence, you just need to have watched him with no blinkers. Which you can't. It's a nothing argument, it's just you doggedly holding on to someone who I assume is your childhood hero for whatever reason. People get old. Get over it.

You're the one who mentions Drogba every week, not me. :lol:

The same happened against Arsenal at home.  Ramsay having his best match so far.  Pure coincidence ah?

Arsenal did that to us too. Try again, Sir Isaac.