The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Well, Chelsea were absolutely dismal. So, so poor. Quite unbelievably so in fact, even ignoring the two goals they gifted to Liverpool (for whom Carroll was seriously s*** btw).

If we manage to beat them on Saturday, Villas-Boas will be under ridiculous pressure.

I love the fact it's not Villas-Boas' fault for their terrible defending this season, like. Ancelotti only had them conceding the least amount of goals in the league for 2 years running.

Park looks absolutely shite. Positive he's just some random Korean fella they've pulled off the street and decided to give him a game or two.

They couldn't spell his real name, so they just call him from where they found him.

Agree with Wenger's post-match comments on the game. Some really promising performances from Coquelin and Koscielny in particular. :thup:

Excuse my frazzled brain, but do we want Liverpool to reach the final/win? As presumably (if they finish above us in 5th for example), the fifth-place Eufa cup spot will then go down to the next team in the League.

Agree with Wenger's post-match comments on the game. Some really promising performances from Coquelin and Koscielny in particular. :thup:

Excuse my frazzled brain, but do we want Liverpool to reach the final/win? As presumably (if they finish above us in 5th for example), the fifth-place Eufa cup spot will then go down to the next team in the League.

Koscielny has been gradually getting better even time I've seen him, the old takes a season to settle issue no doubt, he was turboshit last year.

Guest Heneage

I know Oldtype will scream when I say this, but I'd imagine he may have been bought with the Asian fanbase in mind.

You think?

http://www.images99.com/i99/02/43438/43438.jpg

Oui.

Koscielny has been gradually getting better even time I've seen him, the old takes a season to settle issue no doubt, he was turboshit last year.

Yeah, laughably bad. The Verminator's return has helped too, no doubt.

Anyone but cardiff in that case. And isn't it just the team that wins that get into Europe regardless of whether their opponents in the final have already qualified?