The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Sunderland are in a very odd position. Nearly always when you talk about teams getting lucky with decisions, it's a reason put forward to explain why they're doing well. Yet this Sunderland team, despite having a catalogue of decisions go their way, are still doing crap! :lol:

I can't be arsed to do a list but it wouldn't take long to think of a fair amount of things have that inexplicably gone their way this season. Take that first half. 1-0 down and despite Blackburn's defence looking inept, they could easily be further behind but for a clear penalty not being given and Westwood getting away with that disallowed goal very fortunately.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm trying to work out who the boos are for.

Can't be the ref as he's been their best player.

Can't really be at a Blackburn player as none of them have done anything.

Help me out, guys.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

My main observation from that half is that Sunderland are fucking shit. Absolutely no cohesion or understanding between so called 'team mates'.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

BARCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!

WITH THEIR CHE-EEE-SAY CHIPS!

BARCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!

TITUS WILL TOUCH-A YA TITS!

BARCEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAA!

No matter happens now, on the first game of the fans favourite managerial debut, he got booed off at half time.

Atrocious, disgusting and pathetic support = safc.

Well fuking done really, I never thought the cunts could make themselves look any worse than what they already do.

45 mins worth of patience  :lol: what a joke.