The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Yeah, plucky little Stoke squeezing the very best out of their limited funds.

I suspect you're being ironic, as Stoke spend loads for a club their size.

Yeah. Spend £20 million a season, still play the same way, still terrible away from home and still playing Rory Delap.

Fantastic underdog spirit. Can't knock em you know.

:lol: Tbf to them, if they win they'll be up to 8th and they're already through in Europe.

They're hardly underachieving spectacularly.

Whatevs.

They'll never finish above around 9th or 10th because they're utterly shit away from home. Of course, they'll continue to pump in £20 million in transfers every season which will just be ignored as they're plucky Stoke punching above their weight.

Yeah, plucky little Stoke squeezing the very best out of their limited funds.

I suspect you're being ironic, as Stoke spend loads for a club their size.

Yeah. Spend £20 million a season, still play the same way, still terrible away from home and still playing Rory Delap.

Fantastic underdog spirit. Can't knock em you know.

:lol: Tbf to them, if they win they'll be up to 8th and they're already through in Europe.

They're hardly underachieving spectacularly.

Whatevs.

They'll never finish above around 9th or 10th because they're utterly shit away from home. Of course, they'll continue to pump in £20 million in transfers every season which will just be ignored as they're plucky Stoke punching above their weight.

Hope you're right. Must say, I haven't heard anyone describe them as "plucky little Stoke" for a good couple of years though. Most are aware they have decent resources.

Spurs back in it  :)

Guest bimpy474

That's certainly a blatant foul on Kaboul.

Stoke do that all the time, i find funny when Pulis moans they never get one, wonky eyed cnut him.