The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

We should go for Hoilett in January like.

He looks as near a risk-free option as you can get - young, strong, quick, skilful, with Premiership experience. Trouble is, I'm sure at least one CL club will be in for him.

I saw the second half tonight, and I thought he was outstanding.

Where would we play him?

RW. Or LW in a 4-3-3 with Ben Arfa on the other side of Ba.

That would be the dream.

Hoilett looks to me just as dangerous down the middle as out wide, so I could see him in any attacking role, except midfield anchor or target man.

Guest neesy111

Keans said he'd be 100% shocked if he got sacked and basically saying there is no meetings planned and that he'll continue.. :lol:

Usually means I'm waiting for a big massive pay-off.  If you know your shit, why would you quit when you have a big pay-off if sacked.... (only good manager's worry about reputation).

The more that Kean isn't sacked, the more I think they can't even afford to terminate his contract and pay for a new manager. He was the cheap option, and Blackburn look as if they need to penny-pinch - Salgado was one appearance away from a payment to Real Madrid tonight and didn't appear in the 18. Quite telling, in a way.

Which manager would want to go and get booed so much now? Shearer is the populist choice, but doubt he'll go there, seems a poisoned chalice

Shearer turned down the Cardiff job, if he didn't fancy that job (being manager of one of the promotion favourites) then I doubt he would go to blackburn who are lets face it down. They have 22 games left and they need to win 10 of those to even get to 40 points. I can't actually look at a game that they have remaining and see them winning any. Evens games against the likes Wigan I can see them getting a draw at best. Theirs a good chance Samba and Hoilett will be gone in January, anyone know if Yakubu will be at the ACN?

Even if Kean is sacked now I can't see them getting out of the mess their in.

Not think theres a chance big al could take the job when Keen eventually gets his arse kicked?

Didn't he turn them down when Fat Sam was sacked?

Turned them down after Hughes left (when Ince eventually got the job).

Wish we could play Blackburn every game till the end of the season.  :lol:

Kean is so lucky to still be there, the Venkys just haven't got a clue. Sacking fat Sam and replacing him with a rookie, not backing him in the transfer Market, plus a series of novice fuk ups have turned a safe premiership team into relegation fodder in some spectacular time, its almost impossible what they've done, but somehow they did it.  :lol:

That advert man  :mike:

Sitting in the office, waiting to go to the match.

I struggle to think of the last time I was looking forward to a match as little as I am this one.

There are rumours of it reaching the point of anti-McLeish banners tonight. It's a bit depressing, really.

It certainly has.

The results, weirdly, have not been too bad, but if it is at the cost of that football, fuck that.

It also makes me annoyed when media idiots drone on about it being totally about him being a former Blues manager. It fucking is not. It is about the utterly shocking football we play.

Guest hatem garrincha

It certainly has.

The results, weirdly, have not been too bad, but if it is at the cost of that football, f*** that.

It also makes me annoyed when media idiots drone on about it being totally about him being a former Blues manager. It f***ing is not. It is about the utterly shocking football we play.

What do you think about N'Zogbia's season so far ?

Guest bimpy474

Shearer is a god awful manager.

Hard to say that yet really, an 8 game spell with us is not enough to judge him, that said reckon you could be proved right like.

Guest elbee909

It certainly has.

The results, weirdly, have not been too bad, but if it is at the cost of that football, fuck that.

It also makes me annoyed when media idiots drone on about it being totally about him being a former Blues manager. It fucking is not. It is about the utterly shocking football we play.

It's like an Allardyce situation.