The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Can't really ask for more than Chelsea and Liverpool drawing at home against Fulham and Blackburn. Wish Arsenal would stop winning. Still, it's:

Spurs P 16 Pts 35

Chelsea P 18 Pts 34

Arsenal P 17 Pts 32

Liverpool P 18 Pts 31

Newcastle P 18 Pts 30

Looks pretty good.

1700: Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini: "Today was difficult. We knew this before the game. When you a play a team with all players behind the ball at home, if you don't score in the first half it's not easy, you don't have any space. When we have a chance we should score but maybe we were too slow in the first half. It is impossible to score three or four goals for 38 games. There will be some moments in the year when you won't score. We did everything today and wanted to win, but couldn't."

Would be so, so happy if Man Utd won the Premier League in 2012. Would hate to see City winning it. Would just confirm that money wins you everything. The longer it takes for them, the better.

Superb set of results today. Another draw in the Stoke game and it's about as perfect as you can get. 2 points further clear of the pack, and 2 points just to keep us interested in the few places above us for a few more weeks.

would rather see villa win.

Superb set of results today. Another draw in the Stoke game and it's about as perfect as you can get. 2 points further clear of the pack, and 2 points just to keep us interested in the few places above us for a few more weeks.

Absolutely, but there's not a cat in hell's chance of that happening.

Absolutely, but there's not a cat in hell's chance of that happening.

Played well against Arsenal. Might also get the vast quantities of bad refereeing karma that Stoke accumulated against us /sourgrapes.

Fucking hell. I know I commented sarcastically when someone mentioned how fucking annoying Boas' voice was, but I'm starting to also believe that the gravelly voice is horrendously put on. :lol: Annoying as fuck, too. Was about to mess with the controls to see if the sound had fucked up on my tv.