The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Aye, you should probably find out what the word 'enervated' means before you try to use it.

I actually thought that meant the opposite of what it did. Thought it was a synonym for energised.

Tool me, like.

Guest Chubby Jason

Hopefully Man United will put on a decent show because this season has started like a damp squib so far.

Aye, you should probably find out what the word 'enervated' means before you try to use it.

I actually thought that meant the opposite of what it did. Thought it was a synonym for energised.

As did this gimp on Setanta.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think that the Bundesliga is better. Cheaper tickets, bigger crowds, great football.

The premier league has the most money but not the most fun.

Premier League is arguably the most overrated league about like. Absolute garbage outside the top six or seven sides.

YEEAAAHHH BOIIIII!!!!

http://www.gofishing.co.uk/upload/32165/images/Tony%20Hibbert.jpg

Guest Heneage

Really like Ramires. He's come on massively in the last six months.

I think he's finally started using the assets he always had. When he was with Benfica he was never a technically good player, but his physical attributes were brilliant and often what got him into such good positions. He's a good composite of a three man midfield and a bit like Tiote/Nolan I'd say he covers Lampard a bit.