The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Mancini has royally fucked this up. Nasri should have stayed on instead of Johnson and Dzeko should have been off 30 mins ago.

Nasri was rubbish, Johnson at least has looked a bit lively.

Not what you want when trying to break down a team looking for a draw at best, lacks the guile.

The mackems always manage to do this, put in spirited performances against the big guns, far from our typical "roll out the red carpet and treat them like the Harlem Globetrotters" approach. Pisses me off. Gardner and Colback at full back and they've not even been troubled when our natural full backs are all over the shop. FFS.

Guest BooBoo

The mackems always manage to do this, put in spirited performances against the big guns, far from our typical "roll out the red carpet and treat them like the Harlem Globetrotters" approach. Pisses me off. Gardner and Colback at full back and they've not even been troubled when our natural full backs are all over the shop. FFS.

"But he's just spinning the ball on his finger! Take it!"

What red carpet treatment is this?

We got a point at Old Trafford, Drew 0-0 with them last year, took 4 points off Arsenal last year, took 2 points off Chelsea.

Guest neesy111

What red carpet treatment is this?

We got a point at Old Trafford, Drew 0-0 with them last year, took 4 points off Arsenal last year, took 2 points off Chelsea.

That was last season.