Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I don't care about his personal life, its nothing to do with me ALL I care about if the club and the players we have who want to be here. Lets face it he didn't stay because of loyalty or any other decent human quality, he stayed because he had to as we were not prepared to just release him for free.

As long as he is here we will have this s*** every transfer window, as much as I understand and agree with the clubs stance over this I don't agree that he should remain Captain or keep out another inform CB who wants to be here.

:rolleyes:

The c*** cost us the game.

Really?

He was terrible, but he's not the only one at fault here. Tactics were shit from the beginning, Debuchy was on a race to a red card, Williamson isn't as good as people suggest and Santon was back to his worst. Krul made a mistake as well.

Williamson was worse, hope it's MYM and Colo on Saturday.

i never want to see that combination again

:thup: Accident waiting to happen. You could argue the same for all of our CB combinations, mind.

Willo was poor today and totally asleep during the second goal. He's been good but deep down he is a backup in a top half PL team.

Just doesn't look the same player, at times his head looked all over the place tonight.

If things are indeed affecting his game he doesn't deserve a first team spot.

Would be amazed if Pardew had the balls to drop him though.

Williamson was worse, hope it's MYM and Colo on Saturday.

i never want to see that combination again

:thup: Accident waiting to happen. You could argue the same for all of our CB combinations, mind.

MYM and Williamson looked the best of what we have considering Taylors tendency for the moronic and injuries