Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Bought supermarket meat in a supermarket you say?

Yes, yes I did.

He comes from a country that is arguably home to the best quality meat on earth, and yet he's buying the tasteless irradiated pink shite served up by supermarkets. Even I, on my relative pauper's wage eat good quality organic stuff from farmer's markets and proper butchers.

You can tell a lot about a man from his shopping basket, and he's effectively given up on life.

Where do millionaires buy their meat anyways? Do they just sort of turn up to a farm and if they fancy chicken throw some notes at a peasant to slaughter and dress it for them?

Guess they've got people to do that for them, unless you're Colocinni then I suppose the servants tell you what to do.

Saw him and his girlfriend in Sainsbury's earlier and was shocked at how scrawny he was, little wonder he gets bullied on the pitch.

He was also buying straw for a rabbit......a rabbit for f***'s sake, what kind of man is he the soft c***?

With regards his girlfriend, all I can say is that his wife must have been an absolute munter, as she's nowt special.

The rabbit. :lol:

He also bought supermarket meat and some naff looking sainsburys own saucepans they had on special offer.

Very, very disappointing for a man of this wealth.

What kind of meat is he supposed to buy though?. Is there a select cuts that Us peasants can't afford same goes for cooking implements

If I had millions I wouldn't go and pay extortionate amounts on pots and fucking pans

Saw him and his girlfriend in Sainsbury's earlier and was shocked at how scrawny he was, little wonder he gets bullied on the pitch.

He was also buying straw for a rabbit......a rabbit for f***'s sake, what kind of man is he the soft c***?

With regards his girlfriend, all I can say is that his wife must have been an absolute munter, as she's nowt special.

He also bought supermarket meat and some naff looking sainsburys own saucepans they had on special offer.

What kind of meat is he supposed to buy though?. Is there a select cuts that Us peasants can't afford same goes for cooking implements

If I had millions I wouldn't go and pay extortionate amounts on pots and f***ing pans

I would, I'd spend a bastard fortune on kitchen implements.

Cheap pans and tasteless meat, he's setting a really bad example as team captain.

Bought supermarket meat in a supermarket you say?

Yes, yes I did.

He comes from a country that is arguably home to the best quality meat on earth, and yet he's buying the tasteless irradiated pink s**** served up by supermarkets. Even I, on my relative pauper's wage eat good quality organic stuff from farmer's markets and proper butchers.

You can tell a lot about a man from his shopping basket, and he's effectively given up on life.

This brought a smile  :lol:

Slating him for having a rabbit. :lol:

That's best case scenario, it was a generic pet straw so it's possible he might even have a guinea pig.

A guinea pig ffs.

They are a delicacy in South America

Maybe he's fattening it up on the supermarket grade meat?

A lot more respect for the fella if he is.

If I had millions I wouldn't go and pay extortionate amounts on pots and f***ing pans

I would, I'd spend a b****** fortune on kitchen implements.

Cheap pans and tasteless meat, he's setting a really bad example as team captain.

This is cheering me right up... unintentionally, no doubt, but a rose rabbit by any other name...

Yes, yes I did.

He comes from a country that is arguably home to the best quality meat on earth, and yet he's buying the tasteless irradiated pink s**** served up by supermarkets. Even I, on my relative pauper's wage eat good quality organic stuff from farmer's markets and proper butchers.

While you're eating your organic stuff the farmer is probably out in his fields killing badgers because he's too tight to spend money to keep badgers and cattle apart or pay for a vaccine, bon appétit.

Yes, yes I did.

While you're eating your organic stuff the farmer is probably out in his fields killing badgers because he's too tight to spend money to keep badgers and cattle apart or pay for a vaccine, bon appétit.

Do you reckon they run over badgers in their tractors, for fun?

Guest chicken little

Yes, yes I did.

and what do you think the people who manufacture supermarket meat get up to on an ecological level?

Guest reefatoon

Mick Lowes sticking the knife into Colo, on Radio Newcastle at the moment.

And the fork after smothering him in ketchup? the fat cunt that he is.