Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

@NYPost_Lewis: A source just told me Donald Trump & Alessandro Proto are looking into buying Argentine club San Lorenzo. #Trump

Maybe this is how they actually pay us for him instead of just trying to steal him.

@NYPost_Lewis: A source just told me Donald Trump & Alessandro Proto are looking into buying Argentine club San Lorenzo. #Trump

Maybe this is how they actually pay us for him instead of just trying to steal him.

"Colo love San Lorenzo, you give us him, he love us"

Looked excellent again.

Should anyone be surprised when he is put alongside someone that has a brain and can defend. Colo has been dragged down by alot of different factors that have also got in his head. A quality LB would probably make him look even better. Keeping him and mbemba fit all season will be the biggest challenge.

Looked excellent again.

Should anyone be surprised when he is put alongside someone that has a brain and can defend. Colo has been dragged down by alot of different factors that have also got in his head. A quality LB would probably make him look even better. Keeping him and mbemba fit all season will be the biggest challenge.

He was partnered with Taylor last week and was arguably better.

Was utter s**** last season. Has played well these last two games though. I reckon this is largely down to Chancel big memba like and renewed confidence.

Something I noticed from these games except the Swansea one is that both Krul and Colo look bothered. They really haven't looked to give a shit in the last 18 month. Think they might have thrown in the towel early against Swansea as well, but at least they've fought until the end in the last two games.

• 2 weeks later...

f***ing hopeless today.

One of the worst on the pitch. Didn't win a header (don't really expect him to either but he was late in the air every single time) and also slides way to much when it's not needed like an amateur. Stay on your feet ffs.