Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Awwww he's even sent it out via email

Nice of them to include a handy 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom. Strangely enough I didn't actually seem to have subscribed to bollocks pretend emails.

Club have seemingly have remembered that if we go down the customers (and their coin) once again become vital in maintaining a competitive advantage. Shameless cunts.

Guest firetotheworks

Love the idea that Argentinian Fabricio Coloccini knows that possessive 'its' doesn't have an apostrophe. :lol:

Club have seemingly have remembered that if we go down the customers (and their coin) once again become vital in maintaining a competitive advantage. Shameless c***s.

Exactly. All of a sudden gate receipts become a vital revenue stream. They ain't getting a penny off me even if they're top of the Championship from start to finish.

Not wanting to stick up for them with this latest hamfisted attempt at PR.

But I've been tossing this around in my mind, should we be getting behind the team (a team that's done nothing to reciprocate the gesture and anything to warrant any level of support) in the hope of saving our PL status or let the fuckers wallow in the shit they've caused, continue the protest and hope that this inevitable relegation is the catalyst for change.

I’ve come to the conclusion that we need to stay up. Not for Ashley, Carver or the fleckless players but for ourselves. Going down means the following: The best players will be sold, the worst players are given a lifeline. Carver’s odds at staying in charge go up, with the Hughton effect, Ryder is promoting. Zero investment in the team will take place (Despite what we think, if we stay in the PL they will spend probably not enough but they will spend). No attractive managerial appointment will be made(although this is probable for both scenarios). No chance of me personally seeing a lot of our games next year (although that may be a blessing in disguise). No likely buyer will offer Ashley what he wants for the club. We could be down for a long time this time, as long as perhaps Leeds have been, we are not set up for a quick bounce back like last time.

Of course I can also understand the advantages in continuing the protests for this game: Why back a team that doesn’t deserve, why save an owner 80 million that won’t reinvest it. Carver might be seen as the hero for saving us, ergo getting the gig next year.

The worst case scenario and what will probably happen is that people will sit on their hands for 89 mins apart from in the 17th minute per usual. The place will be like a library apart from the vocal noise of the small band of Brom supporters celebrating their 3 goals. The 34th minute will see a handful of supporters stand up with their red Ashley out cards (which will be promptly confiscated).

whatever...i do not really blame the squad. I blame ashley for making it look like it all doesn´t matter...our few key players must feel let down and the rest are not good enough to make a different....like our manager!

Dear Fabricio,

Do you feel the fact that you have not had your usual 3-4 month mid-season holiday in Argentina has attributed to your shocking performances this season and that of your band of merry men from whom you command respect.

Lots of love

Gorilla

From top to bottom there is no-one without blame like. Perez & arguably Abeid aside.

Obviously the blame is a lot more aimed at Ashley and his joker comrades.

Cant give them my support.  Theyve done nowt but howk the piss out of everybody.  I even think they werent that arsed until a couple of games ago and thought theyd get some points from somewhere.. Now its "please help us" nah youve shit in your own nest, you sleep in it.

Cant give them my support.  Theyve done nowt but howk the piss out of everybody.  I even think they werent that arsed until a couple of games ago and thought theyd get some points from somewhere.. Now its "please help us" nah youve shit in your own nest, you sleep in it.

:thup: very much this. I'd barely class myself as a supporter these days, more someone that has a more than healthy interest for historical reasons.

Cant give them my support.  Theyve done nowt but howk the p*ss out of everybody.  I even think they werent that arsed until a couple of games ago and thought theyd get some points from somewhere.. Now its "please help us" nah youve s*** in your own nest, you sleep in it.

:thup: very much this. I'd barely class myself as a supporter these days, more someone that has a more than healthy interest for historical reasons.

It's like the abusive husband beating his wife and taking her for granted crying for her to come back because he can't live without her when she finally gets the balls to walk. Too late fuckstick.

But I've been tossing this around in my mind, should we be getting behind the team (a team that's done nothing to reciprocate the gesture and anything to warrant any level of support) in the hope of saving our PL status or let the fuckers wallow in the shit they've caused, continue the protest and hope that this inevitable relegation is the catalyst for change.

I’ve come to the conclusion that we need to stay up. Not for Ashley, Carver or the fleckless players but for ourselves. Going down means the following: The best players will be sold, the worst players are given a lifeline. Carver’s odds at staying in charge go up, with the Hughton effect, Ryder is promoting. Zero investment in the team will take place (Despite what we think, if we stay in the PL they will spend probably not enough but they will spend). No attractive managerial appointment will be made(although this is probable for both scenarios). No chance of me personally seeing a lot of our games next year (although that may be a blessing in disguise). No likely buyer will offer Ashley what he wants for the club. We could be down for a long time this time, as long as perhaps Leeds have been, we are not set up for a quick bounce back like last time.

Of course I can also understand the advantages in continuing the protests for this game: Why back a team that doesn’t deserve, why save an owner 80 million that won’t reinvest it. Carver might be seen as the hero for saving us, ergo getting the gig next year.

The worst case scenario and what will probably happen is that people will sit on their hands for 89 mins apart from in the 17th minute per usual. The place will be like a library apart from the vocal noise of the small band of Brom supporters celebrating their 3 goals. The 34th minute will see a handful of supporters stand up with their red Ashley out cards (which will be promptly confiscated).

All I'd say is:

1. Historically, 'getting behind' this bunch of arseholes has been about as effective as using cod liver oil to cure cancer.

2. Even if we stay up, all that truly represents is vindication of the Ashley model and it'll be the same next season and beyond until we finally go down.

Fuck them. It's emotional blackmail. Absolutely nothing will change if our fanbase show they can be bought off by being told that "it's your club" and that they need us, despite the fact that all the available evidence points to it being anything but. It's not our club when they sell our best players, rename the stadium, allow loan sharks to sponsor the shirt, aim to get knocked out of competitions we'd all quite like to win. They didn't need our support when they disbanded the singing section and turned the stadium into a morgue, or when they decided to charge fans £15 for membership.

If anything the way the club has conducted itself the past couple of days has strengthened my resolve. I owe this basket case of a football team absolutely nothing. I've thrown good money after bad following Mike Ashley's Newcastle United around the country. If they go down it's not because of me, or the other 52,000 idiots that turn up week in week out. It's because of the owner, the board, the manager and the players.

It's their mess, why the fuck should I feel some sort of obligation to at least try to bail them out?

But I've been tossing this around in my mind, should we be getting behind the team (a team that's done nothing to reciprocate the gesture and anything to warrant any level of support) in the hope of saving our PL status or let the f***ers wallow in the s*** they've caused, continue the protest and hope that this inevitable relegation is the catalyst for change.

All I'd say is:

1. Historically, 'getting behind' this bunch of arseholes has been about as effective as using cod liver oil to cure cancer.

2. Even if we stay up, all that truly represents is vindication of the Ashley model and it'll be the same next season and beyond until we finally go down.

Crux. Of it all.

Fuck them. It's emotional blackmail. Absolutely nothing will change if our fanbase show they can be bought off by being told that "it's your club" and that they need us, despite the fact that all the available evidence points to it being anything but. It's not our club when they sell our best players, rename the stadium, allow loan sharks to sponsor the shirt, aim to get knocked out of competitions we'd all quite like to win. They didn't need our support when they disbanded the singing section and turned the stadium into a morgue, or when they decided to charge fans £15 for membership.

If anything the way the club has conducted itself the past couple of days has strengthened my resolve. I owe this basket case of a football team absolutely nothing. I've thrown good money after bad following Mike Ashley's Newcastle United around the country. If they go down it's not because of me, or the other 52,000 idiots that turn up week in week out. It's because of the owner, the board, the manager and the players.

It's their mess, why the fuck should I feel some sort of obligation to at least try to bail them out?

Hear hear.

So THAT'S what Carver and Charnleys meeting was about.

Isn't this in affect blaming the fans if we don't win in the last three games?

Cheeky cunts.

Guest neesy111

:clap: :clap: