Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

£5 million, 80k a week. No surprise if this is the case, but it's an absolute fucking travesty. We knew Enrique was going, but this is on a whole new level.

The people that run this club, haven't got a clue, they really haven't. I fucking detest them, and detest what they're doing to this club.

We like to take the piss about that lot down the road, but least they've got an owner and a chairman that I'd love to have right now.

Guest Heneage

I'd say wait till it's confirmed before you lambast anyone. With 2 years on his deal I don't think he would sell for £4m.

I'd say wait till it's confirmed before you lambast anyone. With 2 years on his deal I don't think he would sell for £4m.

Agreed, I can't believe for one minute that the club would sell one of our best players the day before the season starts.

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

It would seem Coloccini is the second Newcastle player leaving today, signing for Valencia #NUFC

2 minutes ago

Guest Heneage

I'd also say that with Valencia in financial trouble is an 80k a week centre back likely to be something they could afford, having not sold Juan Mata?

Guest pont-toon

sell our best centre back and leave us with two questionable centre backs, and no left back - shirley they arent that fucked up ?

are they ?