Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Colo will be here to the endo of his contract IMO because of his 80k/week wages. That will take him to 31 yrs old which will mean the interest will lessen in him anyhow. Suits me because his age isn't a factor for me. He's so fit he could play for another 5 years at the top level.

Colo will be here to the endo of his contract IMO because of his 80k/week wages. That will take him to 31 yrs old which will mean the interest will lessen in him anyhow. Suits me because his age isn't a factor for me. He's so fit he could play for another 5 years at the top level.

:thup:

And why the hell would we give him a new contract at 31 years of age? Regardless of how fit he is and of how well he played and regardless of the fact that he's captain.

Why not?

Because players stop functioning on their 30th birthday.

Some players are finished by their 25th birthday when the pie and pint diet starts to kick in, others like the svelte demi god that is Coloccini won't look a day older on his 31st birthday than when he signed.

@Futbol_Mercado Futbol_Mercado

El defensor argentino Fabricio Coloccini es nuevo jugador del Valencia. Llega procedente del Newcastle.

13 minutes ago

Are these reliable?

I've just seen that, I hope not.

Guest taps01

@Futbol_Mercado Futbol_Mercado

El defensor argentino Fabricio Coloccini es nuevo jugador del Valencia. Llega procedente del Newcastle.

13 minutes ago

Are these reliable?

I f@&king hope not

Just posted this in twitter bs thread...

What the f*** is this s***?

ArgentinaFW Daniel Colasimone

by RotimiKuforiji

Not confirmed yet, but some sources claiming Fabricio Coloccini has already signed for Valencia.