Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

It would seem Coloccini is the second Newcastle player leaving today, signing for Valencia #NUFC

2 minutes ago

All tweets now are going to be based on this initial claim. Unless someone reliable pops up with new information it's all recycled nonsense.

I'd say wait till it's confirmed before you lambast anyone. With 2 years on his deal I don't think he would sell for £4m.

Agreed, I can't believe for one minute that the club would sell one of our best players the day before the season starts.

Really? You cant believe it? You do realise who is in charge, right?

nufcfans NUFCfans

The original Colo story comes from ItaSportPress Italy, saying agreement has been reached with Valencia > itasportpress.it/?action=read&i… #NUFC #fb

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'd say wait till it's confirmed before you lambast anyone. With 2 years on his deal I don't think he would sell for £4m.

Agreed, I can't believe for one minute that the club would sell one of our best players the day before the season starts.

Really? You cant believe it? You do realise who is in charge, right?

Whoosh.

Really hope this isn't true, but when several papers in spain suddenly say this they might have got their hands on some reliable stuff..

Guest Heneage

Really hope this isn't true, but when several papers in spain suddenly say this they might have got their hands on some reliable stuff..

Err? I see two websites...

Guest Heneage

Well is he on the training photos today? I mean you don't think somebody, somewhere would have seen him at the Airport? Come on folks let's just relax.

The news is a bit too widespread for my liking. It seems to be popping up all over other sites, namely Spanish ones, but I hope its only a copycat thing. Naturally, with NUFC & Ashley, I'm fearing the worst. IF this is true, I fear the club to go into a fairly rapid decline.

And lets face it, if he does go we certainly wont have a replacement lined up.