Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest loven Mag 11

Been done by two ridiculous take downs in two games, yet he still nearly stopped tonights first even though he lost his bearings and done a full 360 spin. Still in awe at the man and we will miss him badly in the league :(

not excusing him for having a s*** game but our back four just didn't keep their shape. 

both centre backs we forced to play a bit further up than normal due to both our centre midfield tiote and bigi pushing too far up the pitch leaving massive gaps.

both bigi and tiote were s*** as well.

His stupidity and lack of professionalism against Liverpool has contributed immensely to our lack of points against WHU and Swansea.

I firmly believe that if he had been on the pitch for these two games that we wouldn't have lost them. Love Colo to bits, but he has contributed to this slump we are in. #tinhat

His stupidity and lack of professionalism against Liverpool has contributed immensely to our lack of points against WHU and Swansea.

I firmly believe that if he had been on the pitch for these two games that we wouldn't have lost them. Love Colo to bits, but he has contributed to this slump we are in. #tinhat

Maybe we wouldn't have lost but we wouldn't have won.

Maybe we wouldn't have lost but we wouldn't have won.

Aye, I chose my words carefully. Don't expect us to win any games at the moment. Should win on Thursday but we will draw

• 2 weeks later...