Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Think he hasn't got a leg to stand on. If he wants to retire so be it, but he doesn't play or earn from football again. Anything else is a total breach of contract, something FIFA will certainly not side with the player on, it'll open a huge can of worms, they'd rather keep everything the same.

is only the correct answer unless colo has a legitimate personal reason for wanting to go home, in which case it could be new bosman

This can't be football related. Just can't. If it was football related, he wouldn't have played against Norwich and Reading imo. It also can't be illness related, as he'd have been gone by now.

Just fucking resolve it one way or another so we can know where we stand and just move on trying to win football matches.

If his lass was ill, and he had to get home, you would think the club would let him go.

As they're not, must be something deeper going on here.

Aye there's a lot more to this then just his wife being supposedly ill.

Yup, serious personal problems. Don't think its a club fallout or out to with Pardew.

Think he hasn't got a leg to stand on. If he wants to retire so be it, but he doesn't play or earn from football again. Anything else is a total breach of contract, something FIFA will certainly not side with the player on, it'll open a huge can of worms, they'd rather keep everything the same.

is only the correct answer unless colo has a legitimate personal reason for wanting to go home, in which case it could be new bosman

As said though his dads performance is very insensitive if a family member is ill. In fact I think he'd just come out and say so putting real pressure on us from the start.

Only at fucking Newcastle...

This has to be one of our lowest/weirdest points since Dyer and Bowyer's mid-game fistfight doesn't it?

All the rumors and speculation are just getting out of hand. The only hard evidence we have is Pardew's admission a few weeks back that they had a fight. Got to think this all goes back to that incident. I get the feeling that, now that his father's ridiculous bid has failed, Colo feels to proud or insulted to back down from his position. Like, somewhere along the line during this ludicrous "negotiation" things got personal or were handled poorly (from Colo's pov) so that the bridge here was burned whether he could make the move to SL or not.

Maybe someone at the club called his dad a silly southern cuntstring whorebait motherfucker during negotiations.

I guess for me the bottom line is if he retires he is walking away from a shitload of money, not to mention his identity as a footballer, and people only do things THAT crazy when there is some kind of emotional involvement. Can't help feeling that he feels insulted/humiliated/wronged somehow during this process if he is willing to just quit entirely.

Or maybe he doesn't want to learn French.

OR, and this is perhaps the most likely scenario -- the articles about him retiring are complete bullshit because they know us Newcastle fans will read/believe anything at this point.

As said though his dads performance is very insensitive if a family member is ill. In fact I think he'd just come out and say so putting real pressure on us from the start.

his dad would appear to be a gobshite, seems conceivable to me his dads spouting in ignorance thinking he'd get the move..it never made sense from the start when you think back to what he said

Fucking joke now this, the club need to come out and explain what's going on. If it was such a highly sensitive matter you wouldn't have his dad and San Lorenzo trying to make a transfer deal to promote their club out of it.

From that article, he's just had enough. If that's the case why doesn't he put in a formal transfer request?

maybe he's quitting so he can try his hand at a new sport, bit like Michael Jordan?

The story might even get made into a film with bugs bunny and aliens and stuff.

Is the only thing that maks sense.

Of course they're bollocks, man :lol:

Has anyone met this Crammy lass? No. Are we really to believe that if this lass does exist she's happily watch the rich father of her child f*** off to the other side of the world and not go to the press to earn herself a bit of cash?

Someone was showing pictures on his phone the other day claiming they were of the lass, chinese whispers on a grand scale  :lol: Or there could be truth in it  :mystery:

Either way I find it hard to believe if there was a serious illness the club would not have just came out and said that was the case. Sounds like he can either sort out a sensible fee for someone to buy him or lump it as far as i'm concerned. I know it is a cliché but he gets paid 60odd grand a week ffs.

If someone is ill then it's none of our business, but on the other hand since when was someone being ill such a massive secret. The affair theory is looking plausible to me, the dirty fecker.

Would we sit down and try and negotiate a get out if he'd been caught with his cock in some slag? Course not. He'd be told to get on with it.

Some people like to keep their private lives private. If his wife is ill then there are any number of reasons they may not want to broadcast it. It can be kind of a touchy subject.

Of course they're bollocks, man :lol:

Has anyone met this Crammy lass? No. Are we really to believe that if this lass does exist she's happily watch the rich father of her child f*** off to the other side of the world and not go to the press to earn herself a bit of cash?

Someone was showing pictures on his phone the other day claiming they were of the lass, chinese whispers on a grand scale  :lol: Or there could be truth in it  :mystery:

Either way I find it hard to believe if there was a serious illness the club would not have just came out and said that was the case. Sounds like he can either sort out a sensible fee for someone to buy him or lump it as far as i'm concerned. I know it is a cliché but he gets paid 60odd grand a week ffs.

I got told he'd got a 14, 17 and 18 year old lass from Crammy up the duff in the space of about 2 hours the other day. It's bollocks.

Fallout with manager seems the only situation I can think of, but that doesn't excuse it in the slightest. Completely unprofessional.

Would a fallout with his manager make him want to go home though??? Bit extreme. There'd be plenty of takers over here still if it was simply a case of him wanting to leave because he didn't get on with Pardew.

If someone is ill then it's none of our business, but on the other hand since when was someone being ill such a massive secret. The affair theory is looking plausible to me, the dirty fecker.

Would we sit down and try and negotiate a get out if he'd been caught with his cock in some slag? Course not. He'd be told to get on with it.

Some people like to keep their private lives private. If his wife is ill then there are any number of reasons they may not want to broadcast it. It can be kind of a touchy subject.

We wouldn't be negotiating because he'd done something with his cock, we'd be negotiating because he's desperate to leave, whatever the reason may be.