Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest neesy111

@CaulkinTheTimes: Re Coloccini: have it on good authority San Lorenzo made no direct contact at all with #Nufc. So who were their "long negotiations" with?

:hmm:

This is starting to turn into a real soap opera, time for Collocini to set the record straight once and for all. He should call a press conference and give a explanation to the fans. All this speculation, is starting to piss me off.

Not sure, Just seen it mentioned that it's in the media suite which evidently is unusual and not sure we would hold a press conference when we havent for any of the other signings.

@CaulkinTheTimes: Re Coloccini: have it on good authority San Lorenzo made no direct contact at all with #Nufc. So who were their "long negotiations" with?

I'm not surprised at this at all, what would they say if they did call? Give us your captain basically for free?

Guest neesy111

Around the clock "news" coverage gets to be a bit much sometimes. This story is one of those things I think I'd be better off just learning at the end rather than as it happens and without full info.

:thup:

I'm so glad SSN isn't on freeview any more.

Guest Craig-NUFC

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

A blog on what's going on with Fabricio Coloccini, Alan Pardew and #Nufc will be free to read for an hour at some stage today.

Honestly man, these fuckers should be punished by FIFA, they've been completely out of order in this whole episode.

A blog on what's going on with Fabricio Coloccini, Alan Pardew and #Nufc will be free to read for an hour at some stage today.

A blog by who Caulkin? and only free to read for 1 hour? eh?

Honestly man, these fuckers should be punished by FIFA, they've been completely out of order in this whole episode.

I'm hoping that the club haven't brought this up to FIFA yet as they want no potential ill-feeling from Colo for doing so. Hoping they bring it up at the first possible chance they can that doesn't impact Colo's decision.

A blog by who Caulkin? and only free to read for 1 hour? eh?

Times is a pay-site.

Guest icemanblue

So Martin Hardy is a lying arsehole then.

Don't believe a word this man has to say on the matter from now on, or anything, to get it that far wrong is disgraceful.

How do you know that, man? :lol:

So Martin Hardy is a lying arsehole then.

Don't believe a word this man has to say on the matter from now on, or anything, to get it that far wrong is disgraceful.

How do you know that, man? :lol:

Last night he said he deserted the club, won't play another game again and will quit football...today he turns up training like normal  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Aye, but our next game is still a few days away and Colo is a professional. What's to say he won't be gone by then? He could be having his last session and saying his goodbyes for all we know. Fact is, this guy obviously has a connection to Colo/Colo's camp, whilst none of us here have. It's foolish in the extreme to start throwing around the 'lying cunts' until this is all cleared up.

Aye, but our next game is still a few days away and Colo is a professional. What's to say he won't be gone by then? He could be having his last session and saying his goodbyes for all we know. Fact is, this guy obviously has a connection to Colo/Colo's camp, whilst none of us here have. It's foolish in the extreme to start throwing around the 'lying cunts' until this is all cleared up.

Arsehole not cunt, your lass not taught you the difference like?

When I miss I certainly get to know about it.  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Arsehole not cunt, your lass not taught you the difference like?

When I miss I certainly get to know about it.  :lol:

Every hole's a goal.