Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

and his perfomances seem to bear this out.  :thup:

Taking things at face value, I hope we can come to some agreement with him at the end of the season and send him back home on loan to see if he can sort his family out and repair his marriage.

and his perfomances seem to bear this out.  :thup:

Taking things at face value, I hope we can come to some agreement with him at the end of the season and send him back home on loan to see if he can sort his family out and repair his marriage.

yip, or take a small  fee considering his age etc. a free at the end of the season wouldn't be too bad if they hadn't acted the twat to start with.

yip, or take a small  fee considering his age etc. a free at the end of the season wouldn't be too bad if they hadn't acted the t*** to start with.

I'm not bothered how they acted, his dad works for them so they probably didn't act as well as they should or would normally have acted.  They knew the situation and were in with the chance of getting a very good footballer for nothing, we would have done the same if the positions were reversed.

Club captain back home on loan at 32. Inspired.

No doubt Mick will want us to retire the armband till he comes back.

Dude....it's his family, man. If true that's hard for him to take, even if it was his mistakes that led to it.

I wouldn't be able to concentrate if my girls were the other side of the world and my marriage was looking really moody. I'd NEED to be there to do what i could to fix things.

Nothing comes before your kids, nothing. And a very close second is your wife and mother to your brood. You have to be there for them. Got to.

If it's his wayward behaviour that has led to the split i still wouldn't judge him. It's easy to judge people when you haven't faced exactly the same temptations as them.

I don't care about his personal life, its nothing to do with me ALL I care about if the club and the players we have who want to be here. Lets face it he didn't stay because of loyalty or any other decent human quality, he stayed because he had to as we were not prepared to just release him for free.

As long as he is here we will have this shit every transfer window, as much as I understand and agree with the clubs stance over this I don't agree that he should remain Captain or keep out another inform CB who wants to be here.

I just think it's a bit embarrassing that the captain of NUFC can't even control his wife. Why the fuck he still has the armband is beyond me. Feeble attempt to appease a finished player at the expense of the club.

Guest icemanblue

I just think it's a bit embarrassing that the captain of NUFC can't even control his wife. Why the fuck he still has the armband is beyond me. Feeble attempt to appease a finished player at the expense of the club.

Honest to fucking god, man.

I just think it's a bit embarrassing that the captain of NUFC can't even control his wife. Why the f*** he still has the armband is beyond me. Feeble attempt to appease a finished player at the expense of the club.

:lol:

Ronaldo slips his armband on before smacking his missus.

:lol:

You and Demba been hanging out much?