Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

MYM and Williamson have looked a very solid partnership tbf.... what ever you think of both as individuals they seem to be perfect for each other.

The old quick and technically gifted with slow but tall and organizing combo.

i would hardly say they were solid down at White Hart Lane,  we could quite easily have come away from there on the back of a 4 or 5 goal hiding.

Christ, did he publicly sodomise someone last night?

:lol: He just never had a good game, he wasn't awful or anything, just made a couple of mistakes here and there. Just silly to say things like terminate his contract but you expect nothing less on here after a 5/10 performance  :)

Had a better game than Williamson imo. Neither of them were helped by Swansea having midfielders ghost in and around the box.

I don't know if he was better, but both were at least equally shit, yet people rather have Williamson on than Colo. Against Man U I'd play MYM and Colo, no need for having Willo against technical players such as Kagawa and possibly RvP.

Had a better game than Williamson imo. Neither of them were helped by Swansea having midfielders ghost in and around the box.

I don't know if he was better, but both were at least equally s***, yet people rather have Williamson on than Colo. Against Man U I'd play MYM and Colo, no need for having Willo against technical players such as Kagawa and possibly RvP.

Agree, thought both were a 5/10 kinda performance. Also would go with mym and colo against man utd, think he might as well.

I don't know if he was better, but both were at least equally s***, yet people rather have Williamson on than Colo. Against Man U I'd play MYM and Colo, no need for having Willo against technical players such as Kagawa and possibly RvP.

ManU are bound to get a few corners. They're also quite good from them. I'd have a CB on who can jump.

ManU are bound to get a few corners. They're also quite good from them. I'd have a CB on who can jump.

Isn't the whole point of playing Shola to defend corners? Should be enough.

Evra is better in he air than Colo ffs. Pretty certain they'll score one from a corner/set-piece regardless of who we play.

:thup:

Sorry but I think Colo has had his day, no idea if its the situation or what but MYM is here long term and should start alongside Willo, Colo on the bench to be called on if we need him until he is gone back to Argie he will just have to accept that. Give Tiote the armband and lets crack on.