Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

Guest hobshobs

If anybody was wondering why the singing section was shut down at St. James' - to split up such as the wanna be hard men who ran onto the pitch tonight. You go first an a promise I'll follow ya. You stand up and I'll stand up too. Assholes.

What a load of s****.

Aw naw Mr Stand Up Campaigner is back. Sit down and grow up.

Guest BooBoo

Left early. Not hanging around watching a bunch of knobheads ready to jump on the pitch. Really embarassed to be a Newcastle fan tonight like, the worst I've felt at a match.

Top marks to Pardew though for having the balls to walk over and calm them down.

If anyone on here was involved, hang your heads.

Spot on mate, sorry to hear your night was spoiled.

Shouldn't allow Sameobi to play again.

At the very least needs to be a fine, needs to learn the consequences of his actions.

Nah, too easy.

He seems to be in his comfort zone and quite relaxed with his brother on the pitch. I reckon we should stop Shola from playing for us as Sammy's punishment.

yeah it was a stupid thing for our fans to do, but it was only for a bit of a laugh and the way it seems to me, they all proceded to head back to the stand peacefully and it was the darlo fans that started the violence and threatened the match. dosn't make what our fans did right, but some people need to get it into perspective about how bad this really is tbh. (at least thats what i picked up from lee ryder's reports)

yeah it was a stupid thing for our fans to do, but it was only for a bit of a laugh and the way it seems to me, they all proceded to head back to the stand peacefully and it was the darlo fans that started the violence and threatened the match. dosn't make what our fans did right, but some people need to get it into perspective about how bad this really is tbh. (at least thats what i picked up from lee ryder's reports)

Bang on.