Columbus Crew 0-3 Newcastle United REPLAY RADIO LINK ADDED in OP

Skirge

Guest Haris Vuckic

Had a look around but not finding the highlights anywhere  :weep:

They are linked in the corresponding thread on toontastic.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nice.

Gosling looked very good. Marveaux was quick and tricky. Ba looked excellent at bringing others into play and first touch.

Tasty goal from Vuckic too.

Check out this guide for the Man Utd v MLS All-Stars game! Now I know where Neil gets all his info, it's not from wikipedia at all!

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3008077/2011-at-t-mls-all-star-game-guide-451k?da=y

They certainly love their stats!

Don't know who did the research on Park, but he was born in Suwon, not Seoul. That's like saying that Jordan Henderson was born in Newcastle.

And his nickname is not 'sweet potato,' don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

:angry:

...I'm probably forever alone in my rage here :lol:

Two of my favs were Jonas being called "SpiderMag" & his usage of "humpback pass"

:lol:

We need a campaign for Radio Newcastle to invite him over for a couple of home games as guest commentator.

The bloke is pure class, describing one of their players as "a real gas can up and down" :lol:

Two of my favs were Jonas being called "SpiderMag" & his usage of "humpback pass"

:lol:

We need a campaign for Radio Newcastle to invite him over for a couple of home games as guest commentator.

The bloke is pure class, describing one of their players as "a real gas can up and down" :lol:

I don't care about the rest of the transfer window, we need to sign the "Hebrew Hammer" :lol: Or at least get some random Israeli bloke and name him that.

At least we actually won a game on this f***ing tour :lol: If we'd gone home with no wins and about 80 players injured/banned by immigration/gone home/arrested/abducted/dead I'd have been sorely disappointed. One win makes it all better :smug:

:nods: