Next Premier League(!) manager to get the sack

Ishmael

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I dare not think about how we'd end up replacing him with next season if he does get the boot.  :undecided:

Steve kean, though i wreckon if you went to a different clubs forum most would say Pardew.

I doubt it, most people think he's done a decent job.

Most people don't consider this enough.  They've got 1 eye on Big Mike and us (the fans).

Steve kean, though i wreckon if you went to a different clubs forum most would say Pardew.

I doubt it, most people think he's done a decent job.

Most people don't consider this enough.  They've got 1 eye on Big Mike and us (the fans).

Fair point I suppose, I guess people might buy into the fact the we're always sacking managers.

Moyes has been plodding along for a few years now with limited resources.  He could snap, but wasn't he in the frame for a few jobs last season?  Not sure that anything special will happen this year to make him leave.

Would welcome him here btw.  Perfectionist.

Guest Wearside

Steve Kean.

Whoever loses the derby out of Bruce and Pardew will also be under massive pressure.

Steve Kean.

Whoever loses the derby out of Bruce and Pardew will also be under massive pressure.

I don't imagine Pardew would be, Ashley doesn't come across as the type of owner who cares too much for derby results. I'd agree Bruce will be under pressure if he loses in your own back yard though.

Guest Wearside

No they wont :lol:

Are you saying if you lose to Arsenal and Sunderland that Pardew won't be under pressure?

I already have Sunderland and Newcastle down for defeats from their opening day games and whoever loses the derby will be under big pressure IMO.

No they wont :lol:

Are you saying if you lose to Arsenal and Sunderland that Pardew won't be under pressure?

I already have Sunderland and Newcastle down for defeats from their opening day games and whoever loses the derby will be under big pressure IMO.

I still think the fact that yous are home puts Bruce under more pressure, if we do both lose our first matches.