Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Is it wrong i celebrated this news like a victory at old trafford?

Celebrating injury of NUFC players? Congratulations, you're officially a soopafan :thup:

Fan since i was 3 years old and iam now 22, i cant be too bad :p

Seriously tho iam just sick to the back teeth of him, mind you Pardew will find someway to fck this up.

You dare to call him a pussy just because he developed sensitivity and started making his own wine?

Or because he rings up a girl he fancies and has to make some an excuse about he lost his wallet.

Sunglasses.

And the Don's wife is no girl. And it was true love.

Is it wrong i celebrated this news like a victory at old trafford?

Celebrating injury of NUFC players? Congratulations, you're officially a soopafan :thup:

Fan since i was 3 years old and iam now 22, i cant be too bad :p

Seriously tho iam just sick to the back teeth of him, mind you Pardew will find someway to fck this up.

Brilliant, follow it up with a lack of faith in the manager :thup: are you sure you've not come into the wrong forum? RTG might be missing you...

Best news in weeks. Hopefully it's longer than a month, sick to death of him. He's s***.

:lol: Be careful. Stu will come riding in on his high horse to tell you off ;)

:lol: hardly a high horse, I just don't wish injury on our own players, I keep reading how Ashley's tight-fisted-ness has left us with a thread bare squad, hardly able to cope with ACON and injuries.

Our right side would be a disgrace with both raylor and Simpson.raylor can cross a ball and strike it,that's his only real asset.Simpson,I really don't know what he offers apart from good last ditch tackles

Our right side would be a disgrace with both raylor and Simpson.raylor can cross a ball and strike it,that's his only real asset.Simpson,I really don't know what he offers apart from good last ditch tackles

That sounds like all Joey Barton could do......

Would be an improvement on Obertan.

Surely Ryan Taylor will play RW with Santon slotting in at LB? That's what makes the most sense to me...

I guess you haven't seen him on the wing.

I though he played well against bolton last year.... Before getting sent off that is  :lol:

Raylor would be better offensively than obertan but worse defensively.Barton could pick a pass,hold up the ball,play it well along the floor,press his man incredibly well and tackle better.our right side is definitely our main weakness and pardew has greatly contributed to this