Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

Why wasn't marveaux not brought in instead ? Or HBA ?

Obertan is only useful when we are winning and wanting to wind the clock down.

Only in Pardew world does Obertan get on the bench and pitch ahead of Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Sammy, Anita or any other half decent player.

Fucking beggars belief.

Utter f***ing s****.

We'd be a better team with a man sent off. I'd love to be in a position to question what Pardew see's in him that warrants him even being at the Club.

He runs about, that's enough.

Guest icemanblue

What Sissoko was thinking i'll never know. Not sure if he just didnt get his head up or not, but what a dreadful decision that was.

It was the easier chance to create, as well. I just don't think he saw him. I thought Moussa had a good game last night, so won't be too harsh on him.

What Sissoko was thinking i'll never know. Not sure if he just didnt get his head up or not, but what a dreadful decision that was.

It was the easier chance to create, as well. I just don't think he saw him. I thought Moussa had a good game last night, so won't be too harsh on him.

His decision making in general when on the ball is shocking like. Really needs to improve this part of his game. Had a chance of a breakaway in first half and he was powering towards full back with acres to run into if he beat him and he decided to do a 30 yard cross field pass to Remy instead and it lost all momentum of the counter.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Any manager with half a brain would never play him. At any level.

http://pardonmyblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Alex-Ferguson-120307-Laughing-R-300.jpeg

I'm not sure that even Laudrup could bring about an improvement in Obertan.

The level he's at is utter shite. If we wants to better than utter shite he needs to be playing regularly in an enviroment with far less pressure than the Prem.

Poor Obertan ... dude is cursed. Can't help but feel sad for him  :lol:

I maintain that the ball from Sissoko was shit though. The guy's passing is criminally bad at times.

Had to play the ball in front of Obertan who was at full pelt, and made up a ridiculous amount of ground to get in the position he did.

Obertan just looks like he has no confidence man, my God. I could definitely see him being a completely different player under someone who was more upbeat and enthusiastic, and instilled more confidence in people.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

That chance he got on the counter typified his performances for us. Has the pace to beat his man and a good shot but has a massive lack of confidence. Furthermore when he didn't have the ball yesterday he was just standing there, not making runs ,not asking for the ball. At least Ben Arfa would try to get involved even at 2 or 3 nil down. I hate slagging players off but I've lost patience with him.

Obertan just looks like he has no confidence man, my God. I could definitely see him being a completely different player under someone who was more upbeat and enthusiastic, and instilled more confidence in people.

Obertan just looks like he has no talent.  Did fuck all at Man U and got shipped out to the first mug that would take him.

Obertan just looks like he has no talent.  Did fuck all at Man U and got shipped out to the first mug that would take him.

Get him some prozac and tell him he's Pele?

No chance, he's absolute dogshit.

Guest VanBarduck
Obertan turns heat on Nani

RISING French star Gabriel Obertan is putting Nani's United future under threat.

Don't call me the new Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United's Gabriel Obertan rejects comparison despite skilful show

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1231242/Dont-new-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Manchester-Uniteds-Gabriel-Obertan-rejects-comparison-despite-skilful-show.html#ixzz2mcyuyKF3

Gabriel Obertan steps into Cristiano Ronaldo's shoes as Manchester United unleash him on Barnsley

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1223264/Gabriel-Obertan-steps-Cristiano-Ronaldos-boots-Manchester-United-unleash-Barnsley.html#ixzz2mczZsnU6

Now, I'm going to wait a few years before jumping into the Janujaz-hype.  :lol: :lol:

Obertan turns heat on Nani

RISING French star Gabriel Obertan is putting Nani's United future under threat.

Don't call me the new Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United's Gabriel Obertan rejects comparison despite skilful show

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1231242/Dont-new-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Manchester-Uniteds-Gabriel-Obertan-rejects-comparison-despite-skilful-show.html#ixzz2mcyuyKF3

Gabriel Obertan steps into Cristiano Ronaldo's shoes as Manchester United unleash him on Barnsley

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1223264/Gabriel-Obertan-steps-Cristiano-Ronaldos-boots-Manchester-United-unleash-Barnsley.html#ixzz2mczZsnU6

Now, I'm going to wait a few years before jumping into the Janujaz-hype.  :lol: :lol:

:lol: These headlines are like chaos.