Bramble

Elliott

Solano

Faye

Parker

Ameobi

Shearer

Owen

If that lot can do it, out current team must have a chance!

@Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

I'm off to #NUFC today - Krul and Barton both expected to start, with Ryan Taylor at left-back. Expect Forster to be on bench, not Harper.

4 minutes ago

cant wait..the season's is starting today and f*** it feel better than christmas day..just played it on PES we came from behind to win..RVP in 15th minute..Cabaye equaliser 71st and Marveaux with a Tiote like volley in 78th after coming on as a sub..sweet left foot volley albeit at the Leazes End though

I'm off to #NUFC today - Krul and Barton both expected to start, with Ryan Taylor at left-back. Expect Forster to be on bench, not Harper.

4 minutes ago

Harper injured his knee right?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

4 minutes ago

:suicide:

4 minutes ago

:kinnear:  :suicide:

4 minutes ago

:suicide:

That's all good news IMO. Ryan Taylor is the best we can hope for at left back until we sign someone or Ferguson is match fit again.

:pards:

am waiting for pardew to mess up the tactics on this one.  AM predicting the idiot will play 442 with ba and ameobi up front.  Effectively playing with 8 outfield players.....counting the patched up LB.

We need 5 in midfield for this, so we can protect the left side.  Gonna be touch and go.  Only thing stopping this being a rout is arsenal are looking patched up too.

score: 2-4

:dowie:

:kinnear:

:pards: