NUFC v Arsenal - 13/8/11 - 5.30pm - Live on ESPN - MATCH ON

Fatwax

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Need to entertain myself until 5:30, are other games on tele b4 then?

I thought West Brom were on today, turns out it's tomorrow. Disappointing.

Excited to see Cabaye and Tiote together in the middle. Very disappointed Ben Arfa is out and worried about Faylor at left back but looking forward to seeing football again.

C'mon lads, let's fucking dick the cunts!!

Soccer saturday prediction:

Merson "I worry for Newcastle".

Thompson "Sold all their best players"

Paul I fucking love Arsenal Merson, and Phil I only have inside information on Liverpool because I love them so much my nose is up their fucking ass and I hate Newcastle with a passion Thompson.

Like they don't have biased opinions.

Paul merson is trying to put a downer on us cuz he is an arsenal fan...

Thompson just hates us anyways...

They haven't said that, i was just making a prediction but otherwise you would be right.

I'd take a good performance today and three points against the Mackems.

I am hoping for at least a draw today though.

I really do think you've got a great chance of getting something.

Fabregas and Nasri a) not playing and b) about to leave hence some unhappiness in the squad is likely; Diaby and Wilshere out, RVP and Vermaelen need fitness tests. You're at home, opening day of the season. While I don't think there'll be loads of pressure on you as such, I'd go as far as to say it'd be a failure not to get something from this game given the circumstances.

While people may have seen the fixture list and thought, sigh, unlucky start, I think you should relish the chance to get a top 4 side (from last season) out the way in this particular set of circumstances. Yes you've had trouble yourselves, but get right at them and you could even win.