Erik Pieters

Dave

Slegers -

Moreover, no news, and # # pieters nufc. Same status, he is still # PSV-er but I do not for long

next Monday if he still # psv-there, you can not ever go up # nufc

so far I see the silence as a tactic to tyne # # # Peter # psv nufc

Slegers -

Moreover, no news, and # # pieters nufc. Same status, he is still # PSV-er but I do not for long

Is that: we're playing silly cunts and if he's not here by Monday he's not  coming?

Slegers -

Is that: we're playing silly c***s and if he's not here by Monday he's not  coming?

Think so. Although they're not really playing...the cunts.

We probably thought we could pick him up for £4m and that's why we are bidding for three different left backs hoping that will panic one of the clubs into selling for a lower price. The problem is none of them are desperate to sell so all this daft bartering is not going to get us anywhere except nearer deadline day with no left back.

Or they're pursuing a number of targets to make sure they get someone. People would go mental if we concentrated on one left back, it fell through and we were left with nobody.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yQ2v-HyG_N8/TJ1e8x4kCEI/AAAAAAAAAEI/wfLpfjGdUU0/s1600/iraqi-information-minister.jpg

Baghdad Ian on the case again.

Slegers -

Is that: we're playing silly c***s and if he's not here by Monday he's not  coming?

Think so. Although they're not really playing...the c***s.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

PSV technical director Marcel Brands on Erik Pietrers: “We haven't heard from Newcastle since the weekend” #nufc

:facepalm:

If we don't bring a LB in, these cunts ought to be given hell. Absolute hell. There's absolutely NO excuse this time. There's no last minute £35 million bid for them to fall back on to try and justify no signing, and there are NO excuses for not having adequate replacements lined up. It's been obvious Jose was off from the start of the summer.

Guest Roger Kint

Give them hell in what way? Buy more matchday pies? Pints? Sing a few 'nasty' songs? Sure Ashley would be truffle-shhuffling in fear  :undecided:

That said nobody can argue its completely unacceptable to have reached last weekend let alone this without a LB and at least well down the road to actually signing a striker too.

Give them hell in what way? Buy more matchday pies? Pints? Sing a few 'nasty' songs? Sure Ashley would be truffle-shhuffling in fear  :undecided:

That said nobody can argue its completely unacceptable to have reached last weekend let alone this without a LB and at least well down the road to actually signing a striker too.

Why don't you tell me? I'm not naive enough to think any sort of protest or boycott is going to make any difference whatsoever. But if voicing my frustration in the form of a few chants makes me feel better I'm going to bloody well do it, irrespective of whether or not Ashley will be 'truffle-shuffling' in fear.

Guest Roger Kint

Give them hell in what way? Buy more matchday pies? Pints? Sing a few 'nasty' songs? Sure Ashley would be truffle-shhuffling in fear  :undecided:

Why don't you tell me? I'm not naive enough to think any sort of protest or boycott is going to make any difference whatsoever. But if voicing my frustration in the form of a few chants makes me feel better I'm going to bloody well do it, irrespective of whether or not Ashley will be 'truffle-shuffling' in fear.

You are aware i asked a question right? As in i was looking for an answer above the standard responses from fans who cant even give up buying his overpriced pisswater while singing about him. He is going nowhere as the money will continue to roll in while he chuckles at us for thinking a few songs will hurt him.

You are aware i asked a question right? As in i was looking for an answer above the standard responses from fans who cant even give up buying his overpriced pisswater while singing about him. He is going nowhere as the money will continue to roll in while he chuckles at us for thinking a few songs will hurt him.

Personally, I've refrained from buying anything other than my match ticket on a Saturday and have avoided Sports Direct like the plague. Unfortunately, I don't even think that a boycott of this nature, if universally adopted, would make a blind bit of difference. Ashley's in a good position here.  charvas and bargain hunters will continue to shop at SportsDirect and 50,000, me included, will still turn up because we love the club and don't want to feel as though Ashley has taken that away from us.

Maybe waiting on answer on a bid for Aly Cissokho ?

Not likely, but maybe.

Or they wait until the last minute of the transfer window to get a bargin price and fail.  :pow:

We've been told £10 million apparently.

Than we are probable waiting on Ashley to get his jaws up from the desk, and his heart pumping again... :lol:

Maybe waiting on answer on a bid for Aly Cissokho ?

Not likely, but maybe.

Or they wait until the last minute of the transfer window to get a bargin price and fail.  :pow:

We've been told £10 million apparently.

Than we are probable waiting on Ashley to get his jaws up from the desk, and his heart pumping again... :lol:

:lol: