Erik Pieters

Dave

Guest johnson293

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Erik Pieters says the "Premier League is a beautiful league to play in" and he is "open" to joining #nufc - but waiting for "concrete" news.

8 minutes ago

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Erik Pieters says the "Premier League is a beautiful league to play in" and he is "open" to joining #nufc - but waiting for "concrete" news.

8 minutes ago

There's still every chance we'll sign him I reckon. It just depends which club cracks first wrt lowering the asking price. Can't say I'm thrilled about our approach. I'd much rather we decided who we really want and pay what it takes but it seems to be how we work.

That's wrong. Mertens and Wijnaldum btw - class acts.

I always thought Wijnaldum would have moved by now. Soon enough, I would imagine.

Actually, he has. From Feyenoord to PSV.  But, like you, always thought he could do better.

It's pretty good that at the very least we should have this bloke. Heads should role if we're not in September without him or Cissokho.

Yeah I'd be happy enough with either tbf. I've not got on the anti-Ashley wagon to this point as I still believe that we will make those two signings, but if we don't there's nowhere to hide.

You can imagine his agent "look at that, was fucking mint that Pards" "Ah what a player, awesome" "always liked the look of that one, Pieters is it? fantastic player". "Fuck off ref, barely headbutted him you twat!".

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew in Holland to watch Erik Pieters. Deal with PSV should be done this week.#nufc

I want Cissokho god damnit, a lot more athletic and can run the flank all day, stronger and quicker. Would probably cost a little bit more, but at the same time probably the better investment. Tbf i haven't seen much of Pieters, done some research only.

And he's french  :troll: