Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Never know with these stories, whether or not it's just a previous enquiry coming to light.

Sounds as though he might be better than Pieters but more expensive.

Would be nice to believe we were going for the better player, but not getting my hopes up on that one!

In all seriousness, why would this lad sign for us? What can we offer him that Lyon can't?

Convince me.  

Tbf, Cabaye had Champions League football waiting for him, he still came. Perhaps Pardew is good at selling the idea we're "a club going forward, pushing on to get back into Europe."

Dunno, just me being a blind optimist :p

Guest pont-toon

In all seriousness, why would this lad sign for us? What can we offer him that Lyon can't?

Convince me. 

Cheryl Coles minge ?

Convince me. 

A more competitive higher profile league?

In that case so can Swansea.

I want it to be true, I really do, but I just can't see it. I can believe we've made the bid but can't see him in black and white.

Convince me. 

I want it to be true, I really do, but I just can't see it. I can believe we've made the bid but can't see him in black and white.

Swansea aren't reportedly bidding for him and neither are Man U, Man city, Liverpool for that matter but we are. If he wants Premier league football then we at the moment offer his only route here. He has the choice to stick with Lyon or accept our offer if he wants it bad enough.

Convince me. 

Swansea aren't reportedly bidding for him and neither are Man U, Man city, Liverpool for that matter but we are. If he wants Premier league football then we at the moment offer his only route here. He has the choice to stick with Lyon or accept our offer if he wants it bad enough.

Well we'll see soon enough. :thup: