Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

know sweet fuck all about him

could just be a simple made up story as in we need a left back, we've bought only french players and english clubs previously linked to him= we've bid for him but they were bang on about Obertan so they could be right

So we sold Enrique on the grounds that having two first choice left backs would be too expensive, yet we've supposedly bid good money for Pieters and Cissokho? Something seriously isn't adding up..

No way both will come, it would be foolish of the club to concentrate on only one target at a time though.

Guest bimpy474

He's very good on Fifa. Incredibly strong and quick.

I have no idea of this as my son refuses to tell me which button is sprint, all my players plod around as if they have an anvil tied to their bollocks.

Cissokho to replace Jose, I cannot see this being true not for a second, no way this club would pay what it would take to sign & pay him.

Not when they will be chasing cheaper leftback options., and we all know cheap is best.

So we sold Enrique on the grounds that having two first choice left backs would be too expensive, yet we've supposedly bid good money for Pieters and Cissokho? Something seriously isn't adding up..

Well we wouldn't sign both. It's just another option; it'd be foolish of us to bank on simply one player; we did that with Erdinc and it stunted our progress in the market substantially. Seems we might be learning, because although a striker is a must - this situation is now absolutely crucial. I'd be chucking in bids left, right and centre tbh so i'm glad we've got atleast a couple on the go (allegedly). Plus, as Pont-toon said... could just be to kick Pieters and his agent into action.