Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

The times say our bid is 5.5 m and that the lad has handed in a request to leave ' preferably for England' in the next 48 hrs

Cant see them letting him go for that though.

My Lyon supporting friend "Aulas said he would sell him for €9M."

I remember Cissokho having troubles with his medical status before signing for Lyon. Apparantley Lyons medical team had problems with the condition of his teeth. Lets hope someone has given him a toothbrush now then...

I just don't understand how teeth problems can affect a medical, someone said the same scuppered his move to inter.

The only teeth problems I could imagine affecting a move is when *she* locks a player in the basement.

I just don't understand how teeth problems can affect a medical, someone said the same scuppered his move to inter.

The only teeth problems I could imagine affecting a move is when *she* locks a player in the basement.

Nah teeth issues can cause all manner of problems, an underlying infection if unnotied can cause cancer over a period of years etc, can cause problems with the central nervous systems, muscle degregation.

My friend again "Jean Michel Aulas (the President) wants to lower the wage bill that's why he let Toulalan leave for just €10M"

My friend again "Jean Michel Aulas (the President) wants to lower the wage bill that's why he let Toulalan leave for just €10M"

That sig man. What the fuck? Get it removed please.

+1

Disgusting.

That sig man. What the f***? Get it removed please.

Agreed. Quite disturbing for a forum, not that I  really care but its a bit too much for many I think.

The times say our bid is 5.5 m and that the lad has handed in a request to leave ' preferably for England' in the next 48 hrs

Sounds fairly promising.Would be an amazing signing.

Don't think 5.5m would be enough to get him though, even if Lyon have financial issues.

That sig man. What the f***? Get it removed please.

Agreed. Quite disturbing for a forum, not that I  really care but its a bit too much for many I think.

Ditto. My stomach twists when I see it. Please remove it.

But I wonder the reason behind why Lyon would be willing to sell him for half of what they bought him for. Sounds weird even if it has to do with wagebill. Or is he also in his last 12 months?

Hmm, Dont think so;

In July 2009, after a failed transfer attempt to Italian club Milan, he signed a five-year contract with French club Lyon for a fee of €15 million.

From Wiki like....