Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

My friend again "Jean Michel Aulas (the President) wants to lower the wage bill that's why he let Toulalan leave for just €10M"

That sig man. What the f***? Get it removed please.

+1

Disgusting.

Off topic...but what was it?

Cute little turtle playing with a mouse.

My friend again "Jean Michel Aulas (the President) wants to lower the wage bill that's why he let Toulalan leave for just €10M"

That sig man. What the f***? Get it removed please.

+1

Disgusting.

Off topic...but what was it?

Some giant turtle completely ripping up a mouse/rat in two and the front part of the mouse/rat with all its guts hanging out frantically trying to escape.. Not a very nice thing to see when you're having breakfast I can assure you..

If anyone shows the slightest hint of disappointment on the off chance we don't get him, despite not one drop of reasonable evidence he is even on our radar, I will laugh like a fkn drain. :thup:

RMC broke the Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Obertan deals like.

If anyone shows the slightest hint of disappointment on the off chance we don't get him, despite not one drop of reasonable evidence he is even on our radar, I will laugh like a fkn drain. :thup:

RMC broke the Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Obertan deals like.

Making them the most credible transfer source ever tbh

RMC broke the Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Obertan deals like

RMC do seem pretty reliable :snod: however i wud still be surprised if we pulled this deal off...

RMC didn't break the Cabaye or Ben Arfa deals, just the Obertan one. Although, they were pretty reliable through all of them.

Didn't fans fc break the Obertan deal then RMC picked up on it a couple of days later?

Douglas-

Definite interest but was told he's too expensive. We'll see...

If he really was told Aly was too expensive, he'd say the deal was off. Quite likely that he is to expensive, so that is probably just a guess from Douglas, imo  :smug:

Most likely Ashley offering hundred quid or something. Testing Lyon a bit.

Douglas-

Definite interest but was told he's too expensive. We'll see...

Just fucking spend some money for once, we've brought in £45m this year from sales.

Douglas doesn't know shit. His twitter is just a constant stream of Anal like 'wide of the marks', and 'never say nevers'.

He's just saying what he was told. Think that's fair enough. What he is told may or may not change mind, but that is everyone surely aware of...

Yeah, 'told'

Yeah what? Fact is he has contacts within the club. He knows more than us, although things change quick as fuck.

He's just saying what he was told. Think that's fair enough. What he is told may or may not change mind, but that is everyone surely aware of...

Told by whom? I don't believe for a second that most of his reactionary 'I've been told' tweets to stories actually come from anywhere beyond his own fevered bonce.

Yeah, 'told'

Yeah what? Fact is he has contacts within the club. He knows more than us, although things change quick as f***.

He never actually sounds like he know's anything though. His Twitter is just a constant stream of if's, but's, and maybe's.

Told by whom? I don't believe for a second that most of his reactionary 'I've been told' tweets to stories actually come from anywhere beyond his own fevered bonce.

How should I know? Either way, he definitely has contacts like.