Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

The presidential adviser also mentioned that advanced cases, including that of Cissokho. "There are likely to go away Aly" announced Lacombe saying that negotiations were proceeding with proposals Valencia, Newcastle and Naples. The Spanish club would like to make an offer of € 7 million to the defender. Only problem, the OL wants 11 million. "If Aly hand, Fabian Monzon could recruit to replace him," he added.

Forget about it  :lol:

Lyon chairman saying we're still eyeing him. I think it's clear that he's plan B.

I doubt he's even plan D. Lyon realising they've got a depreciating asset trying to drum up interest more likely.

Can't say this is a blow for me, from those who have seen him it seems like he hasn't performed all that well for getting on 2 years now??

Yep the main reason i was for the move is because i thought we could make something of him like we have with Santon and Ben Arfa.

That and i'm desperate for a fullback who can contribute going forward.

Can't say this is a blow for me, from those who have seen him it seems like he hasn't performed all that well for getting on 2 years now??

Yep the main reason i was for the move is because i thought we could make something of him like we have with Santon and Ben Arfa.

That and i'm desperate for a fullback who can contribute going forward.

Will be interesting to see the fee, been well over the quoted price for Debuchy every time I have seen it.