Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Guest pont-toon

back in as just bid a small amount or bid accepted or just horse manure

horse plop - French rags today have him off to Spurs

Guest BooBoo

He's not good enough defensive imo. Don't know if Cissokho is any better though.

He's like Olly Bernard in that he's great going forward but not watertight defensively.

BAE is probably the best left back in the league, not weak defensivley either. Superb for Spurs last season.

Don't think there's any truth in this whatsoever btw. Spurs fans laugh at this rumour pretty much the same way we laugh at Cissé to Man City.

I would be a little wary of Cissokho, not from anything I have seen first hand but those that do seem to think he has been a bit shit for a while now and the money the club wants doesn't seem to reflect that.

We have been stung before with players who were once talented but maybe needed a move to rediscover it. Debuchy sounds like a far safer option.

be an interesting one to watch if true. a player who at times has looked fantastic but has recently been crap.

Bit like Santon before we signed him then

be an interesting one to watch if true. a player who at times has looked fantastic but has recently been crap.

except cissokho really hit the extremes. santon hadn't been crap but not as good as he had started out.

Aye the scenario's are very similar, would much prefer Debuchy but if that doesn't happen for what ever reason then i wouldn't have any issues with Cissokho.

BAE is class. :thup: There's a great interview where he talks about how much he hates the WAG and party culture of football, donating part of his wages to the local community and how he often travels around on public transport and walks to the ground talking to fans on the way.

BAE is class. :thup: There's a great interview where he talks about how much he hates the WAG and party culture of football, donating part of his wages to the local community and how he often travels around on public transport and walks to the ground talking to fans on the way.

Watched (think it was football focus) a interview with him, seems a good lad. Think from memories he was singing "don't you wish your left back was BAE" at Karaoke  :lol: in it.

Walking to the ground with fans  :clap: I like that alot