Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Guest reefatoon

Sometimes players slag each other off, sometimes they don't and then sometimes they do again quite unpredictably . . . . . .

Wish TheGuv was on some sort of sordid The Sun mission. When Elliot denies it, as he surely will, TheGuv could be all "but what about this audio and video recordings of you saying it, you lying cunt?"

http://blog.brickhousesecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/homer-and-apu-picture.png

Sometimes players slag each other off, sometimes they don't and then sometimes they do again quite unpredictably . . . . . .

Have you got a shrine to me next to your computer?

Nar, it's on the fence.

Guest reefatoon

More delusions of grandeur.  I think this fella really could be Mr Pardew.

Amazing how accurately any of us on here could have predicted the people who objected to this.

But your opinion, and load of others, is incredibly predictable as well Wullie. I don't always agree but I respect your right to it. This is a very arrogant and blinkered stance.

You just seem to have detailed knowledge of my posts that's all, slightly obsessed maybe.

Guest neesy111

You just seem to have detailed knowledge of my posts that's all, slightly obsessed maybe.

Or he just knows how to use the search function efficiently.

Amazing how accurately any of us on here could have predicted the people who objected to this.

But your opinion, and load of others, is incredibly predictable as well Wullie. I don't always agree but I respect your right to it. This is a very arrogant and blinkered stance.

Yes, you've said, you've changed your opinion of Pardew and don't want him here anymore. Yet every post still comes across as a defence of him and the people running the club. :mystery:

Guest reefatoon

Some just stand out a little more than the usual chaff you spout.

Yes, you've said, you've changed your opinion of Pardew and don't want him here anymore. Yet every post still comes across as a defence of him and the people running the club. :mystery:

It's a weird one for sure, maybe just read more carefully and keep an open mind. :pow:

Elliot's simply completely unequipped for play for a club like Newcastle, not just on the pitch but off it too. How fucking thick do you have to be to say that to a Newcastle fan in Newcastle city centre? Obviously has no idea of the strength of feeling in this city for the club. He could probably say shit like this when out in London since the chances of running into a Charlton fan are slim to none.

If he doesn't like being in the goldfish bowl, he's welcome to go and find another club to play for. Do Walsall need a keeper?

Guest hatem garrincha

‏@__RG27  · 7 min 

RT "@the_dilsh: The Angel of the North is shit"

Nick Williams ‏@Geordie_Nick  · 4 min 

RT "@the_dilsh: Hatem stole my last doughnut"

Kieran. ‏@eneaux  · 2 min 

RT @the_dilsh the Tyne Bridge is shit.

I think you could argue that it is an unethical thing to do. I would probably draw the line at writing an article based on that conversation.

If it is an accurate account of the conversation though, and Elliot is given a right to reply, then I think it can be justified. There's also a fairly robust public interest defence, given the response it has generated.

Oh, and Elliot shouldn't be such a big dafty.

I think you could argue that it is an unethical thing to do. I would probably draw the line at writing an article based on that conversation.

If it is an accurate account of the conversation though, and Elliot is given a right to reply, then I think it can be justified. There's also a fairly robust public interest defence, given the response it has generated.

:kasper:

Believe every word of that. You see can he's a useless cunt just glad to be earning money and getting the occasional game.

Probably similar to Pardew. They both have an instinct to defend the regime because they've hit the jackpot with getting their jobs.

What's up?

99% of the time I'd say it probably say otherwise, esp if it were a different situation, club or sport. But in the case of Newcastle United - for ALL of the shit we've been subjected to over the past years, expose, be libelous, be an utter cunt right back to them. They're taking the piss at any opportunity, and the fact that a player of this club has the fortitude to speak that way about our fans, expectations, and level to a supporter of this club is absolutely ridiculous.  No defense for Rob there, he's clearly lost any ounce of the "he's a good bloke" card for me.

What's up?

Someone making the same point as me.