Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

He's gonna get battered on twitter now. :lol:

Hope the Guv gave him a heads up before writing that.

Pretty much fucked him over, however much we might disagree with what he allegedly had to say.

Fucked himself over being a Newcastle player criticising Keegan. It was never gonna end well.

Pretty much fucked him over, however much we might disagree with what he has allegedly had to say.

If there's any accuracy to what he's said then he deserves every bit of stick he'll inevitably get. A NUFC player not understanding the historical importance of KK is fucking sacrilege.

He wouldn't be here now for one.

In saying that, I always felt KK had a bit of blind spot in choosing Keepers but even he wouldn't have employed the Blob.

Pretty much fucked him over, however much we might disagree with what he has allegedly had to say.

Blobbie shouldn't be back stabbing his team mates in public in the first place if we're going down the holier than thou route.

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty much f***ed him over, however much we might disagree with what he has allegedly had to say.

:lol:

ie "Can I have my brick back?"

Wish TheGuv was on some sort of sordid The Sun mission. When Elliot denies it, as he surely will, TheGuv could be all "but what about this audio and video recordings of you saying it, you lying cunt?"