Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Guest Bert Shaft

I can't see what Elliott or the guy that wrote the article has done wrong

Wut :frantic:

Some of these responses :anguish:

If some of those c*nts aint mackems, then they f*ckin' should be.

What the f*ck is it with some of the Newcastle "supporters" today.

I agree there is grounds for libel / slander, no doubt. Can't you sue practically anyone for even tweeting negative things about you? I'm sure it's valid in any civil court.

Good to see a player being exposed for spouting bullshit.

"What kind of jerk accosts a player at a club with a bunch of mean, prying questions?" :lol:

These are the kind of fucking idiots we have in our support ffs, "mean, prying questions" god forbid we actually find out some information from anyone at the club.

"What kind of jerk accosts a player at a club with a bunch of mean, prying questions?" :lol:

These are the kind of fucking idiots we have in our support ffs, "mean, prying questions" god forbid we actually find out some information anyone at the club.

For a lot of our supporters, having a contract at the club is sacrosanct.  Elliot trumps Keegan purely because he's on the books.

Elliot has been a bit naive but if it wasn't an official interview, it shouldn't have been published in it's current form or maybe his identity should have been hidden.

The club treat the supporters like cunts on a consistent basis, every day, and have done for the past seven years. God forbid a supporter should give a tiny little piece back.

Really hope TheGuv has thick skin. Does a fantastic deed and this is his reward, f*** me.

Couldn't care less tbh. At least it's out there for people to have an opinion on the matter.

Unfortunately it goes to show that there is still a big divide amongst our support

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

My thoughts on the Rob Elliot thing (if it happened): why would you start lambasting a player from the club when he's taking time to talk?

:lol:

We should all be so grateful to Rob fucking Elliot for taking the time out of his busy schedule to inform us that we belong in mid-table and insult a club legend and our most talented player.

Really hope TheGuv has thick skin. Does a fantastic deed and this is his reward, f*** me.

Couldn't care less tbh. At least it's out there for people to have an opinion on the matter.

Unfortunately it goes to show that there is still a big divide amongst our support

Good for you :thup:

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

My thoughts on the Rob Elliot thing (if it happened): why would you start lambasting a player from the club when he's taking time to talk?

We should all be so grateful to Rob fucking Elliot for taking the time out of his busy schedule to inform us that we belong in mid-table and insult a club legend and our most talented player.

What is this fucking hero worship, man? Of Rob fucking Elliot? These people on twitter and reddit sound like fucking children who don't realise they're PAYING for this shit, and this is what they're getting in return for their hard earned money, time and support.

I can understand people who don't frequent the forum being dubious of his credibility tbf, I'm just pretty baffled why anyone would be against a fan publishing a conversation he's had with a footballer that is highly negative of one of our greatest managers and our best player, even forgetting the Pardagander.

"He said that in confidence! Eeeeeeesh!" So fuck, he said it; he meant it. If he's half a man he'll come out and shed some light on what he's said. I doubt that'll happen though.

Some people are so fucking stupid with this 'off the record' crap.

This wasn't a formal or agreed interview. There's nothing ethically wrong here, at all. No broken rules, ethics, whatever. Nothing. People should be accountable for their words instead of pushing the blame onto somebody else. Aye, of course it's TheGuv's fault when Rob fucking Elliot slags off the fans, his team mates and Kevin Keegan :lol: :anguish:

Funny that the same thing happened with Derek Llambias in the shark club. Don't remember too many complaints there.

Fuck it, send the link and story to The Chronicle, Journal et al, along with the Sunday tabloids. You reap what you sow

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

We should all be so grateful to Rob f***ing Elliot for taking the time out of his busy schedule to inform us that we belong in mid-table and insult a club legend and our most talented player.

Used to be on the forum iirc

Well done for having the balls to confront and question this fucker.

Utterly sums up why we are fucked with Pardew. I'm not surprised he's popular with the players.  I wish my boss would be happy with zero ambition and piss poor effort, dressing it up as 'we aren't good enough to be reallly good, so lets just try and be average' etc............

As for this utter crap, second division keeper who, thanks to circumstances at our club, has managed to land playing in a division way above his ability, and for a club he must nightly wank over in disbelief that he actually plays for...he can do one.

He's a third rate keeper and hopefully will be off to Rotherham, Leyton orient or somewhere his 'talents' are more suited.

Another fucking example of Ashleys NUFC...corrupt, shit and tawdry.

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

We should all be so grateful to Rob f***ing Elliot for taking the time out of his busy schedule to inform us that we belong in mid-table and insult a club legend and our most talented player.

She's probably going down in him as we type.

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

I was wondering the same thing. Same Blufescu? Surely not. He was a great poster.

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

Do some of our fans not realise that the footballers on our books are actually people or something? :lol:

"When he talks YOU listen! You cannot go debating with him like he's one of us regular folk!"

Blefus©u ‏@blefuscu74

I was wondering the same thing. Same Blufescu? Surely not. He was a great poster.

She