Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chopey

Fair play to the bloke, I havent seen many of the England players who didnt make the squad still going to the tournement as fans.

Im still not a fan because he is a massive pardew lover and also I really hate it when a goalkeeper has the same name as an outfield player, albeit a former one. especially a one from our club. Irrational, but it irks me.

Fair play to the bloke, I havent seen many of the England players who didnt make the squad still going to the tournement as fans.

Not many England internationals would get away with having 90% of its fans probably unable to know who the f*** you were if you were stood next to you.

Not many England internationals would get away with having 90% of its fans probably unable to know who the f*** you were if you were stood next to you.

Nailed it.

Guest chopey

Nailed it.

Fucking snobs, too important to mix with the common folk.

• 3 weeks later...