Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

You're the one making stuff up.

I don't think either of them are nearly good enough, as I've said before. :thup:

You're gutted he's had another solid game tonight. Too petty to give him even an ounce of praise and instead mentioning that Darlow made a good save against Everton which meant nothing when he gave them the winning goal. Pathetic and petty minded attitude you have. Sad to see.

I'm not gutted at all you mad b******. :lol:

You're absolutely seething he's had another steady game. The stench of bitterness oozes from your posts on this thread. Mention Darlows save against Everton again but not the one he threw to Rooney if it cheers you up Davey lad.

I literally praised him for winning us the West Ham game, Wallsendmaggy boy.

Bizarre statement when we strolled the match 3-0. He certainly didn't win us that game. We would have won that even if we'd stuck Darlow in there.

wat

The last match, when he saved a penalty.

Bizarre statement when we strolled the match 3-0. He certainly didn't win us that game. We would have won that even if we'd stuck Darlow in there.

wat

:icon_scratch: 2-3 ? penalty save ????????????